8 replies to this topic

#1 dimachaerus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 170 posts
  • LocationRichmond KY

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:34 PM

So, the poor Incubus, it seems to screw up its knees worse than any soccer player I know. Can we maybe get some love in the quirk department for this smooth little beast?

#2 Battlemaster56

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,837 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:41 PM

The mech had it agility boosted a good amount some patches ago, the best thing you hope is some structure for the legs. But the mech is already good and hold it own in a knife fight, and skirmishes. And the 7E one is awesome poker and will utterly replace the Purifier KFX hero when it comes out to cbills.

#3 dimachaerus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 170 posts
  • LocationRichmond KY

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:49 PM

It really needs some knee braces though, especially since ATM/LRM volleys chucked at it seem to skyrim the everloving **** out of its knees.

#4 Abaddun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:53 PM

Yep, completely agree with some structure or armour quirks on the legs, they're unusually large for a 30 ton mech, and they spoil what would otherwise be a pretty good mech.

#5 Bowelhacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 922 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:33 PM

People actually use these mechs?!

#6 Battlemaster56

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,837 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:08 PM

View Postdimachaerus, on 06 February 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

It really needs some knee braces though, especially since ATM/LRM volleys chucked at it seem to skyrim the everloving **** out of its knees.

Lrm and Atm do that to lights in general, not a Incubus problem. There not much to do with the mech other than giving it a small structure quirk but not much since it was buff in the agility department. And the weakest variant need some buff to make it look appealing.

View PostBowelhacker, on 06 February 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

People actually use these mechs?!

Shocking.

#7 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

I rank the Incubus as one of the better looking mechs in game and one of the worst functionality wise. On paper it seems like it's got it all, but in game it's one of the easiest mechs to kill.

#8 dimachaerus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 170 posts
  • LocationRichmond KY

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:11 AM

Not asking for a ton, maybe, 8-10 points per leg at most. Honestly the worst things I've met so far are Piranhas, they just buzzsaw your knees clean off cause of those big long legs. It just needs some help with not falling apart.

#9 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:27 AM

View Postdimachaerus, on 06 February 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

Yeah I have noticed this. Whenever I get hit with LRMs/ATMs now in any mech, they tend to hit the legs more often than not. This just seemed to start happen fairly recently and it is weird.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users