141 replies to this topic

#121 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:12 AM

View PostMighty Spike, on 20 February 2019 - 03:36 AM, said:

mine was also not there and i redeemed it drectly after the pre order.. I tried severalt imes to copy paste the redeem code again here and after telling me 4 times "already redeemed it said on 5th trie "enjoy your contenet"...

They screwed it up as usual and was searching for the failure first on our side(typical pgi "we? no no no we did everything fine..the people are the problem not our high programming skills).^^
...try to rcopy paste the code again and redeem it several times..for me it worhed at 5th try

They did not screw anything. If you take a look at https://mw5mercs.com/profile, you will notice a new code enty under "mwo content" called "MWO Item Bundle Code (click to reveal)". Paste this into https://mwomercs.com/redeem and you will get the titles, warhorns and the other stuff. Note that the redeemed code does not show up in your "Redemption History", but you will get the items upon your next login.

#122 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:21 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 20 February 2019 - 04:12 AM, said:

They did not screw anything. If you take a look at https://mw5mercs.com/profile, you will notice a new code enty under "mwo content" called "MWO Item Bundle Code (click to reveal)". Paste this into https://mwomercs.com/redeem and you will get the titles, warhorns and the other stuff. Note that the redeemed code does not show up in your "Redemption History", but you will get the items upon your next login.

There had to have been a snafu but it has not been mentioned. They broke up the original bundled package into two parts now when the items were not injected when the MC was injected. There is any mention of that anywhere by PGI?

#123 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:25 AM

I guess it's just the way their profile system works. Somehow they have to inject content into the account, where the content only becomes available within the client at a later date.

#124 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:32 AM

Hai, the original content was labeled as MW5 Pre-order Collectors MWO Bundle (this injected only the MC) and now after redeeming the 3rd code (there were only originally 2 codes) the separate item ID is labeled as (Redeem 962) in the redeemed profile page.

No harm but they should edit the MW5 order thread to indicate there are 3 codes instead of 2 to allow the item injection.

#125 Mighty Spike

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:39 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 20 February 2019 - 04:12 AM, said:

Bulls##t
aha... so it was to hard for them, that the codes you get after the preorder buy of mw5 under > profile includes everything for mwo? You get 2 codes direct after preorder. The marauder 2 code and a MWO bundle code or somehing similar, dont remeber the exact name. I redeemed both. So what?The most who preordered did it that way and also didnt get their stuff yesterday.And i get the mc and prem time immediatly as i redeemd the code directly after the preorder buy... when that worked why the hell did the other stuff not worked?
. So, It´s really to much to expect that in the 2nd code you get, everything else for mWO is already included???

They really dont have to wonder that the people who redeemd diretcly after the pre order buy their codes, asking where is my stuff???
Nope they made it more complicated as necessary, as usual. And why the F## it said then "already redeemed your content" after i was copy paste again, just for control yesterday after, patch when it was not already included? i tried it 4 times and 4times it said already redeemed... so they didnt screw it up??? suuure
I am sick of it to discuss with people about pgi´s totaly logic actions..point:

Edited by Mighty Spike, 20 February 2019 - 05:47 AM.

#126 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:48 AM

Jesus Christ, Mighty, watch your blood pressure. That's the way it works. They could, however, have explained the process how to achieve the new items in more detail.

Edit: As of writing this, I noticed that the Redemtion History has been updated and is now showing my complete history. That's a recent improvement.

Edited by Aidan Crenshaw, 20 February 2019 - 05:50 AM.

#127 pacifica812

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAt home, at work, or on the stage... mostly

Posted 20 February 2019 - 12:52 PM

Hi PGI!

Just wanted to let you know that the cockpit selection screen is displaying the picture of a Charger walk statue instead of the Warhammer walk statue.

Hf gh

#128 The Unstoppable Puggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:22 PM

Oh My... The changes they made to the Boiler.

My K/D's just gone over 10, and I haven't lost a game yet. I love it !!

#129 XX BURT XX

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:00 AM

I tried the Highlander HSL+1 on PPC, but is it just me or do I miss something? PPC heat gen is 14,5, but when I fire in a map (Mining Collective), a single PPC gives me about 25 heat, not 14,5....?

#130 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:30 AM

you mean 25%? That would be about right.

#131 XX BURT XX

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:35 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 21 February 2019 - 12:30 AM, said:

Correct...so that is not like I see 14,5 heat in mechlab = 14,5 heat on the heatscale in mech? Seems confusing for me.

#132 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:38 AM

It is how it is, and for numerous good reasons.

#133 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:40 AM

View PostXX BURT XX, on 21 February 2019 - 12:00 AM, said:

I tried the Highlander HSL+1 on PPC, but is it just me or do I miss something? PPC heat gen is 14,5, but when I fire in a map (Mining Collective), a single PPC gives me about 25 heat, not 14,5....?

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 21 February 2019 - 12:30 AM, said:

View PostXX BURT XX, on 21 February 2019 - 12:35 AM, said:

Correct...so that is not like I see 14,5 heat in mechlab = 14,5 heat on the heatscale in mech? Seems confusing for me.

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 21 February 2019 - 12:38 AM, said:

It is how it is, and for numerous good reasons.

Hi there, XX BURT XX... When that "25" has a "%", it means "25%" ("Twenty-Five Percent")... In turn, what that means is that 14.5 Heat = 25% (again, "Twenty-Five Percent") of your Heat Limit on the Mech. Your Threshold, including Heat Sinks, must be somewhere around 58 Heat before your Mech shuts down, in order for the display to show that way. Maybe this makes it a little more understandable? ^_^

~Mr. D. V. "trying to make clarity of mud about Heat Limit Display" Devnull

#134 XX BURT XX

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:00 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 21 February 2019 - 12:40 AM, said:

Hi there, XX BURT XX... When that "25" has a "%", it means "25%" ("Twenty-Five Percent")... In turn, what that means is that 14.5 Heat = 25% (again, "Twenty-Five Percent") of your Heat Limit on the Mech. Your Threshold, including Heat Sinks, must be somewhere around 58 Heat before your Mech shuts down, in order for the display to show that way. Maybe this makes it a little more understandable? Posted Image

~Mr. D. V. "trying to make clarity of mud about Heat Limit Display" Devnull

Geeezzz..thanks a lot Devnull, now finally my poor head is able to put it together and understand :) Appreciated, great info!

#135 Termin8rSmurf

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:15 PM

Standard versions of last year's Loyalty Variants have been added to the web store:
NTG-H
JVN-11F
RFL-8D
WHM-4L
MAD-IIC-2

Except... They're not in the store, are they?

Nope.

Edited by Termin8rSmurf, 22 February 2019 - 01:16 PM.

#136 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:10 PM

look in gift store > reinforcements where all the base loyalty mechs can be bought for real money

#137 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:30 AM

View PostTermin8rSmurf, on 22 February 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

Standard versions of last year's Loyalty Variants have been added to the web store:
NTG-H
JVN-11F
RFL-8D
WHM-4L
MAD-IIC-2

Except... They're not in the store, are they?

Nope.

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 22 February 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

look in gift store > reinforcements where all the base loyalty mechs can be bought for real money

Aidan Crenshaw is right. You have to look on the Website for now, and NOT the In-Game Store. Purchase through the In-Game Store will be available in a few months, so look forward to then if you're feeling that you can only buy it for (C-Bills) from your In-Game Coffers right now. :o

~Mr. D. V. "give it time, Termin8rSmurf, if you are unable to pay Real $$$ now" Devnull

#138 Andrew W Wiggins

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 07:46 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 22 February 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

Thanks I was willing to drop C-bills to try a couple of those but not real $$$$

#139 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:24 PM

Just to note:
A corrected version of the Warhammer IIC will be released in the next patch. A version error occurred where the wrong ‘Mech model was released and we are going to correct it in the patch. This addresses the feet and overall size error of what’s on live.

We apologize for the slip up and work to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

#140 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:56 PM

View PostTina Benoit, on 08 March 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

Just to note:
A corrected version of the Warhammer IIC will be released in the next patch. A version error occurred where the wrong ‘Mech model was released and we are going to correct it in the patch. This addresses the feet and overall size error of what’s on live.

We apologize for the slip up and work to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

Pardon me, but is there any chance we could see some screenshots that reveal the difference? I had no idea such an Issue had occurred until I saw your post. :blink:

However, that said, Thank You for the heads-up in advance. :)

~D. V. "definitely surprised by the alert" Devnull

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users