5 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:53 AM

I thought that the debate was settled long ago, yet on social media, as well as you tube, moronville has struck again. "The world is flat." WTF

I thought that went out long ago, and we finally come to realize the shape of our world. So mars and all the other planets are a government conspiracy, and the planet is flat, and I need to smoke some grass.....not gonna happen.

So, now, who in the freaking preschool failed this exam of the cosmos. Now I enjoy upon an eve when I'm not watching a movie to sit back under the stars with my telescope and enjoy the nights sky. I've been in planes and admired the curvature of the earth when I could not even see the ground. But all of man's achievements, and knowledge, is going out the window. And a few people who don't want to get unliked agree with this, world is flat, because someone they don't know might hit unlike. So what, cellphone zombie, wake up. Get back to the current century.

Thanks social media....not

#2 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 05:50 PM

yes kali flat earthers are still sadly around a very strongly and have been for quite some time im just not sure why their population has suddenly blown up recently beyond hem maybe having finally discovered that amazing tool for PR social media is it stupid YES! will there always be stupids well yeah its humanity never underestimate humanitys capacity for stupid honestly i wish humans had evolve with a thing that everytime we said/did somthing stupid there would be a short burst of pain through our bodies it would happen to me a lot but maybe we all would learn better lol

#3 Odin Gunterson

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 62 posts
  • LocationLa Florida

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:22 PM

Heheh, thaecknology is at hands of evryon...

"All aboard the Flat Earth cruise – just don’t tell them about nautical navigation"
https://www.theguard...ical-navigation

Edited by Odin Gunterson, 19 February 2019 - 11:22 PM.

#4 Alreech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:30 AM

To be honest, the Flat Earthers on social media like Twitter are probably to 90% parody accounts.
(Like the one who proudly tells "The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe").

Saddly some of the political figures on twitter are deadly seriously while being more extrem in their opinions than parody accounts like Titania McGarth or Godfrey Elfwick, proving once more Poe's Law as true.

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,070 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:01 PM

flat earthers are trolls. i dont think any of them actually believe the crap they spew.

#6 Oberst Wilhelm Klink

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 12:32 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users