Mwo Comp Try Hard Sale And Event Updated!

83 replies to this topic

#81 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:28 AM

View PostLuckz, on 07 March 2019 - 05:48 AM, said:

Not sure if the amount of people who want to play each event on four accounts sequentially is big enough to warrant scaling down events.

Well, I can not speak for people with Multiple Alternate Accounts, but I felt like 100 Kills/KMDD was too extreme for a person with only a Single Account in their hands. So a very slight scale-down might be in order, or a change in handling to create a situation where the Community absolutely MUST work together to achieve something. One thing's for sure, and that happens to be trying to use Solo Kills or extreme numbers of Kills/KMDD as a Challenge totally destroys TeamWork where it should be happening. I think we can agree that makes things not fun for a lot of people. :(

~Mr. D. V. "One could say when Event Design encourages selfishness, it hurts the Community as a whole." Devnull

#82 Curccu

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:33 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 07 March 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

Well, I can not speak for people with Multiple Alternate Accounts, but I felt like 100 Kills/KMDD was too extreme for a person with only a Single Account in their hands. So a very slight scale-down might be in order, or a change in handling to create a situation where the Community absolutely MUST work together to achieve something. One thing's for sure, and that happens to be trying to use Solo Kills or extreme numbers of Kills/KMDD as a Challenge totally destroys TeamWork where it should be happening. I think we can agree that makes things not fun for a lot of people. Posted Image

~Mr. D. V. "One could say when Event Design encourages selfishness, it hurts the Community as a whole." Devnull

Well dude if you run NARC raven and do less than 50 damage á game, it is hard to get 100 k/kmdd :)

#83 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:46 AM

View PostCurccu, on 07 March 2019 - 09:33 AM, said:

Well dude if you run NARC raven and do less than 50 damage á game, it is hard to get 100 k/kmdd Posted Image

That was a build I explicitly AVOIDED during this Event... I've NEVER been that stupid. :(

~D. V. "Do you REALLY think I would be dumb enough to Pilot THAT when needing Kills/KMDD? THINK AGAIN!!!" Devnull

#84 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:16 AM

I'm not a very good player and 100 K/KMDD was not very hard. Not everyone needs to fulfill every challenge.

I made an alt account during the event and even did 11/12 on it within 30 matches. Not quite enough kills, but that wasn't too far either. Admittedly, its really easy to get kills in the early tier 5 games with a fresh account.

Edited by Gagis, 07 March 2019 - 10:17 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users