Unit Queen Guards

2 replies to this topic

#1 -Salt-

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:44 PM

Been playing Mechwarrior online for a good long while but to this day I still don't know how to join or be a part of a Unit, I recently have taken an interest in the Queen's Guards Unit because they seem like the type of people I'd get along with however I do not know how I would join them nor do I know how to join a unit in general. If anyone can come back with info about how to join their unit or a unit in general feel free to leave some responses, thank you!

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:43 PM

What is their in-game tag, and what are some names of players in this unit?

#3 Ssamout

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationPihalla

Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:02 AM

View PostSmokeSLAYS, on 27 February 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

Been playing Mechwarrior online for a good long while but to this day I still don't know how to join or be a part of a Unit, I recently have taken an interest in the Queen's Guards Unit because they seem like the type of people I'd get along with however I do not know how I would join them nor do I know how to join a unit in general. If anyone can come back with info about how to join their unit or a unit in general feel free to leave some responses, thank you!

You gotta get someone in a unit to send you an invite.

So one way to approach this is to send a friend invite to someone in a unit you want to join and ask if they would like to recruit you.

Units usually have teamspeak or discord setup where they tell bad jokes and chat about beer and what not, so if you got an address you could try to jump online and ask around. Ingame friend invite and asking for a voip address could be one way to go, as many units have been around for a long time and are more of an social gathering place for people after work than just a 'unit in mwo'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users