22 replies to this topic

#21 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 10:29 PM

View PostGamerPro4000, on 05 March 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

Anyone know any good builds on the incubus? I am having a hard time justifying buying one.

I run the INC-1 with 4x ERML and 4x MG, you can swap for HML if you prefer. It does an alright job with 2x ERLL on those high shoulder mounts as well. It doesn't have any defensive anythings but it's quick so you can just poot lasers at someone and gtfo. Micro laser spam with that energy boat variant works too, streaks work fairly well on the one with the 2 hardpoints on the right arm, I had a bit of success using it as an anti-light light

#22 Racerxintegra2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 801 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:51 AM

View PostAlilua, on 05 March 2019 - 11:19 AM, said:

Can't wait to destroy all the people trying out the incubis.

Bought the 7 energy hard point Incubus .. thought i'd play a clan wolf hound with medium lasers .... haven't seen a beating like that since they put a banana in my @** and let a monkey loose.

#23 Deeber

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 90 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:26 AM

I love how the Incubus looks. I really don't like how it steers. It's got the straight line speed, but not the manoeuvrability that I'd like a 30 tonner to have. Maybe after I unlock a lot more of the mobility skill tree, it might feel better to pilot, but I'm not hopeful. A pity, because I really do like the visual design of this chassis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users