2 replies to this topic

#1 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:59 PM

Release Dates and Eligibility Information

Q: What are the release dates for the Dervish variants?
All Dervishvariants will all be released to eligible pilots (according to their purchased packaged tier) starting on the same day:
  • Dervish (all variants): June 18th 2019
Q: What are the release dates for the other items in my DervishPack, such as the Active Premium Time?
The additional items included in the DervishPacks, such as the Cockpit Items and Active Premium Time, will be injected into your account at the same time as the Dervish'Mechs themselves (starting June 18th 2019).

Q: Someone gifted me a DervishPack, which I’ve redeemed successfully through the Redeem Portal. When will I receive my Dervish?
Delivery of items received from a DervishGift Code will also begin starting on June 18th 2019
Gift Codes that were purchased within the Early Adopter Reward window of eligibility do qualify for the rewards, even if they're redeemed outside the eligibility window. However, Early Adopter Rewards are only injected automatically by the database into eligible accounts on the specific date of the Early Adopter Reward release.
Therefore, any granting of Early Adopter Rewards for special Gift Code cases will need to be handled manually by Support services, so please send off an e-mail to accounts@mwomercs.com if you want to inquire about Early Adopter Reward eligibility for your Gift Code.

Q: When will DervishEarly Adopters receive the Early Adopter rewards?
Purchases processed and received before April 30th 11:59:59 PM PDT (May 1st 2019 6:59:59 AM UTC) will be eligible for receiving the following Early Adopter Rewards at the same time as the release of the Dervish:
  • 3 copies of the Dervish Cockpit Item
  • "Sherman" Pattern unlocked for all Dervish variants
  • 3 New Colors!
  • 2 Decals!
  • 6.5 Million C-Bill Bundle
* Please note that depending on your transaction method, processing delays may result in a final processing time that falls after the above cutoff time. To help minimize the potential impact on Support services we request that you try to compensate for any processing time that may be associated with your payment method to help ensure your automatic eligibility for the Early Adopter Rewards.

Q: When will the Dervishvariants be available for purchase in-game with MC or C-Bills?
MC Release Date: October 1st, 2019
C-Bill Release Date: November 5th, 2019

Q: Has a sale end date been announced?
The Dervishshould be available for purchase indefinitely, but the Early Adopter Reward eligibility window is determined according to the dates listed here and on the Dervishpage.
  • Early Adopter Reward Deadline: April 30th 2018 11:59:59 PM PDT (May 1st 2019 6:59:59 AM UTC
Q: Can I upgrade from one DervishPack to another?
Yes, you may upgrade from a Standard Pack order to a Collector Pack at any point for the duration of the sale.

Q: If I upgrade from Standard to Collector, will I be receiving duplicates of the items in the Standard Pack?
No. Upgrading to the Collector Pack will only provide you specifically with the additional items featured in the Collector Pack, such as the [S] variant, an additional 30 Days of Active Premium Time, and additional instances of the Cockpit Items. Upgrading to Collector essentially provides you with the difference between the two tiers.

Q: If I upgrade from Standard, purchase the Hero Add-On, then upgrade to Collector, will I be able to acquire a second copy of the same Hero Add-On I already bought?
No. You can only acquire a Hero Add-On once.

Q: Can I acquire a Hero variant without getting a Dervishpack?
Until its release for MC purchase on November 8th 2019, the Hero Dervishvariant is only available as Add-On's to the Standard or Collector DervishPack.
Attempting to redeem a Gift Code for a Hero variant will not succeed (the Gift Code will not be redeemed).

Q: What is the Ultimate Pack?
The Ultimate Pack is essentially just a way to purchase all of the Dervish Packs and additional variants at once, without needing to process individual transactions for each of them.
It is not a discount/bundle pack; purchasing all of the items individually costs the same as purchasing just the Ultimate Pack (though you might save a few bucks in transaction fees, depending on your purchase method).

Q: Can I upgrade from a regular pack to the Ultimate Pack?
The Ultimate Pack does not support upgrades from existing packs. Attempting to purchase the Ultimate Pack after already owning a Standard or Collector Pack will prompt you to purchase the remaining items individually.

#2 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:16 PM

General Questions

Q: Which Variant of the Dervish will be the Special [S] Variant?
The Collector Pack will include an exclusive (S) Variant, featuring a 30% C-Bill Boost and a custom Pattern.

Q: Can DervishPacks will be available for purchase as Gift Codes through the MechWarrior Online Gift Store.
Gift Codes for the Hero Add-On Packs can only be redeemed if the account already has a Standard or Collector Pack. Attempting to redeem a Hero Gift Code without owning one of the required Packs will simply return an error, and the Gift Code will remain active.

Q: If I buy a Gift Code in time for the Early Adopter Rewards, but my recipient doesn't redeem it until after the deadline, will they still receive those Early Adopter Rewards?
Gift Codes that were purchased within the Early Adopter Reward window of eligibility do qualify for the rewards, even if they're redeemed outside the eligibility window. However, Early Adopter Rewards are only injected automatically by the database into eligible accounts on the specific date of the Early Adopter Reward release.
Any granting of Early Adopter Rewards for special Gift Code cases will need to be handled manually by Support services, so please send off an e-mail to accounts@mwomercs.com if you want to inquire about Early Adopter Reward eligibility for your Gift Code.

Q: Do I need empty Mech Bays in preparation for receiving my 'Mechs?
Each Pack comes with all the Mech Bays required in order to house your newly acquired 'Mechs.

Q: What is the difference between a Special Variant and a Standard Variant?
The Special [S] Variant gives you a 30% C-Bill Boost when using that 'Mech. Standard Variants do not include this C-Bill boost.
The Special [S] Variant also come with a unique Pattern, which cannot be acquired or applied to other 'Mechs.

Q: Will I be able to acquire Standard versions of the Special Variants?
Yes, these will be released for purchase in-game with MC and C-Bills according to the release dates provided earlier in this FAQ.

Q: Will the Standard versions of the Special Variants have the same C-Bill Boost and unique Pattern?
No. The Standard Variant versions of the Special [S] Variants will not have the 30% C-Bill Boost, nor will they have the unique Pattern.

Q: Can I remove the unique Pattern from the Special [S] Variant and the Hero Variant to apply other Patterns?
Yes!

Q: If I remove the unique Pattern from the Special [S] Variant or the Hero Variant, can I re-apply it to that 'Mech later?
Yes, and there would be no cost in re-applying it. However, you can only apply that unique Pattern to the Special [S] Variant! You cannot apply the unique Pattern of an [S] Variant or a Hero Variant to any Standard Variants or other 'Mechs.

Q: Can I apply custom colours to the unlocked channels of the unique [S] Variant and Hero Variant Patterns?
Yes!

Q: Can I sell my Special or Standard Variant 'Mechs?
[S] Variants are locked to their Mech Bay and cannot be sold in-game. These are the Variants designated with an [S].
Standard Variants may be sold normally, freeing their Mech Bay for use with another 'Mech.

Q: If I sell my Standard Variants, can I re-purchase them?
You can sell your Standard Variants at any time, but you will only be able to re-acquire them when they become available for MC and C-Bill Purchase according to the release dates above.

Q: What guarantees can be made about the balance of these Mechs?
Only that we will try to provide as fair an experience for all players, Clans and Inner Sphere alike. This may mean "nerfing" or "buffing" some weapons or adding Quirks to the 'Mechs at a later date.

Q: What are the Hardpoint details?
Hardpoints and other 'Mech details can be found towards the bottom of the Dervish page.

#3 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:23 PM

Collection Incentives, Monthly or Early Adopter Rewards, and Faction Content

Q: Will there be Faction Content for this Pack?
No.

Q: Will I be able to choose when to begin my Premium Time?
No. All Premium Time acquired as a result of a Collection purchase will be added as your Active Premium Time. Any previously Active Premium Time will be combined with the newly acquired Active Time.

Q: What are the release dates for the other items in my Pack, such as the Active Premium Time?
The additional items included in 'Mech Packs, such as the Cockpit Items and Active Premium Time, will be injected into your account at the same time as the 'Mechs themselves.

Payment Information

Q: Which payment methods do you accept?
For direct credit card transactions we currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept most other major payment options through our current Global Payments option.
Payment options vary by country. Please click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the payment portal or contact Piranha Games support directly at billing@mwomercs.com if you have a specific payment question.

Q: Will this Collection be available for purchase worldwide?
Yes, except where prohibited by law.

Q: What can I do if I have encountered a problem with my purchase?
Please click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the payment portal or contact Piranha Games support directly at billing@mwomercs.com and our Support services will be happy to help you out. Please provide them with as much information as possible, such as a summary of the issue, the items being purchased, and the payment method being used.

Q: Who or what is Xsolla?
Xsolla is a global payment processor with a specific focus on providing payment infrastructures for videogame developers and publishers.

Q: Why can't I seem to process a successful transaction using PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is currently not supported. At this time the only available workaround for using PayPal Credit funds for MWO transactions is to send money from your main PayPal Credit account over to a secondary PayPal account. This will then allow you to use the newly-deposited funds in your secondary PayPal account to successfully process the transaction. Please note that when using the Send Money feature PayPal will apply a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction to your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. Also note that this feature is not available on mobile devices.

Q: Am I able to get a refund for my Collection if necessary?
Refunds are granted without issue in cases where none of the Collection content has yet been delivered. If your Collection content has been partially or fully delivered prior to the refund request, particularly in cases where some or all of that content has been consumed or used since its delivery, refund eligibility is not guaranteed and must first be evaluated and approved by Support services.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users