View PostMatt Newman, on 07 March 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

will add Dire Wolf tomorrow.

#42 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:27 AM

DIre Wolf Added to Sale. Sale Price Should show up in game Soon TM.

#43 G2SC

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:49 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 08 March 2019 - 09:27 AM, said:

Thanks boss :)

#44 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:06 AM

Well... somebody wanted me in a BIG BAD MOOD, I see...

View PostNathan White, on 07 March 2019 - 02:48 PM, said:

Where is my f***ing FP event, PGI?

View PostGweNTLeR, on 08 March 2019 - 04:52 AM, said:

Where is my f***ing FP event, PGI?

I see SOMEONE probably MUST have an Alt. Account that they're posting with. Otherwise, how else would I see the SAME exact thing posted twice on a single thread in perfect copypasta, and without any other text?!?!? :angry:

Hey, here's an idea... Treat the Event as if you could only do it in Faction Warfare, kind of like this cool-as-a-cucumber Deathshade guy does...

View PostDeathshade, on 07 March 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

Keep'em coming. Posted Image Makes my FP games so much more meaningful.

...and then don't plague the rest of us with your anger, Nathan White/GweNTLeR, because it's TOTALLY UNNECESSARY. Some people these days just don't feel like Faction Warfare anymore, and it's literally NOT because of the PUG-Stomps that can currently happen, and NOT even because of planets only just having meaning as Data Points on a giant Map, or even that the ONLY thing that can be earned is (MC) by the Biggest Units. There are other reasons that some people just don't feel like Faction Warfare, so you go enjoy yourself and the other people who are dead-set on playing Faction Warfare, and PLEASE let the rest of us be. Thanks, in advance! ;)

...and then after that, there was this...

View PostShanrak, on 07 March 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

Why exclude Cyclops and Highlander? Every other assault is on sale.

There is a limit to how many items that our friendly Matt Newman can put on the Sale Rack in one single Sale's run. I suspect that if he were to split the Inner Sphere and Clan parts into two separate Sale objects, then he likely could fit all of it quite easily. Heck, he could then get away with including additional things that others ask for, and all too easily. All he would have to do for those is just create a third Sale object to pack those into. :)

You know what? I'm gonna just Quote one of Matt Newman's posts, just so he can see this thought and perhaps reply/respond to you too...

View PostMatt Newman, on 08 March 2019 - 09:27 AM, said:

...because I'm quite thankful, Shanrak, that Matt Newman fired up another Sale and Event, with a timing in-mind for the upcoming Event that occurs yearly around St. Patrick's Day, and provides a potential for time to cool off after this one's done. ^_^

...and now I'm gonna scram back off this Thread, at least for now. I've got some crazy role-based things to do on the battlefields, and time waits not even for those who argue with their Real Life to do anything. Oh, and it seems that I'm in a little bit better of a BIG MOOD now. :P

~Mr. D. V. "Mingling with the BIG MOOD and its' madness" Devnull

#45 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:20 PM

Yessssss ... Time to buy a Deathstrike. :D

#46 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:47 PM

Event was fun as every time. Thx Matt.

#47 Deathshade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • Locationplaying Planetary / Community Warfare / Faction Warfare / Faction Play

Posted 08 March 2019 - 02:20 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 08 March 2019 - 11:06 AM, said:

There are other reasons that some people just don't feel like Faction Warfare, so you go enjoy yourself and the other people who are dead-set on playing Faction Warfare, and PLEASE let the rest of us be. Thanks, in advance! Posted Image

Try FP as Inner Sphere only as long as I have without the rewards. Posted Image I like to spend more than the typical quick time in quick play match. Just not satisfying . . . . .

You go get your twitch fix and I will go play a real battle. Posted Image

#48 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:47 PM

View PostDeathshade, on 08 March 2019 - 02:20 PM, said:

View PostD V Devnull, on 08 March 2019 - 11:06 AM, said:

There are other reasons that some people just don't feel like Faction Warfare, so you go enjoy yourself and the other people who are dead-set on playing Faction Warfare, and PLEASE let the rest of us be. Thanks, in advance! Posted Image

Try FP as Inner Sphere only as long as I have without the rewards. Posted Image I like to spend more than the typical quick time in quick play match. Just not satisfying . . . . .

You go get your twitch fix and I will go play a real battle. Posted Image

Yup, to each their own for sure, Deathshade... and particularly when their body won't let them stay awake for the Waiting Queue on Faction Warfare. That's what finally stopped me trying to get into Long-Running Drops like a 30-Minute Match on those big maps. :unsure:

Anywho, my apologies if you took my earlier post the wrong way. I was doing a Quote of you in order to point your style of rather more positive thinking out to Nathan White/GweNTLeR, and show them a better idea on not being so destructively negative against the Community in general. Their thought of trying to forcibly yank everyone into Faction Warfare is going to meet with general automatic resistance anyway, so it really doesn't help anyone. :(

~Mr. D. V. "Sorry for any confusion/annoyance I've caused you regarding 'Faction Warfare'-related things." Devnull

#49 Kodyn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationNY, USA

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:46 PM

Finding irony in DV getting mad at others for getting mad, and then creating big posts about why he's mad...lol, Every event thread, I get to read at least one or more posts of DV flipping out about something. I feel like he's taken over the forums. Part of why I barely post, it's gotten a bit ridiculous around here.

Otherwise, decent event Matt, while I was supposed to be taking a break for other games, I may have to come back and try to work on this one a bit. As always, appreciate your efforts, you sir, continue to be the best and brightest star in PGI's lineup.

#50 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 08:58 PM

Great event, picked up a few assaults.

That said, the sale also slammed the queue with tons of **** players boating assaults with LRMs and hanging back. Just have to stop playing for a while until these people realise how inept LRM assaults are and give up on the game all together. Then it's back to business as usual

Edited by ImperialKnight, 09 March 2019 - 10:10 PM.

#51 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:30 PM

Almost done with the event. Has been fun. Posted Image Funny thing is, I thought it'd be good to accomplish the 'Protect the Team' objective with the Premium Time reward first so that I had Premium Time running for the others. But as it turned out, I'm almost done with them all (just need a few more destroyed components), and that Premium Time bonus will be the LAST reward to be earned. It's the 10 UAV kills, lol. Takes a while to kill 10 UAV's. Might see one or two a game, if any, and everyone vies for them. Funny that it's harder to get 10 UAV kills than 10 Solo kills, haha.

View PostImperialKnight, on 09 March 2019 - 08:58 PM, said:

Great event, picked up a few assaults.

That said, the sale also slammed the queue with tons of **** players boating assaults with LRMs and hanging back. Just have to stop playing for a while until these people realise how inept LRM assaults are and give up on the game all together. Then it's back to business as usual

Every action has an appropriate reaction. LRM assaults means less offensive assaults, and ineffective, slow LRM boats that get eaten up by smaller mechs. Things will go back into balance.

Edited by renzor51, 09 March 2019 - 11:31 PM.

#52 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:12 AM

View PostKodyn, on 09 March 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

Finding irony in DV getting mad at others for getting mad, and then creating big posts about why he's mad...lol, Every event thread, I get to read at least one or more posts of DV flipping out about something. I feel like he's taken over the forums. Part of why I barely post, it's gotten a bit ridiculous around here.

LOL :lol: ... I'm just a really active poster, Kodyn... I've nowhere near taken over the Forums, not by any freaking means, and neither would I want to. Anywho, I just usually get my ears twisted one way or another, either by Real Life or the things that happen In-Game when the MatchMaker keeps putting me with nothing but what you might call "Potato People" on the battlefields. It is seriously not fun having your Matches pre-decided by the MatchMaker, even one minor bit. Sadly, I feel like PGI needs to rescale the PSR System and how it functions, and then hard-reset everyone so that we all float up properly. :(

View PostKodyn, on 09 March 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

Otherwise, decent event Matt, while I was supposed to be taking a break for other games, I may have to come back and try to work on this one a bit. As always, appreciate your efforts, you sir, continue to be the best and brightest star in PGI's lineup.

Coming back? I'll look forward to having you on the same Team for some Matches, providing the MatchMaker will allow it. ^_^

~Mr. D. V. "You had to know if you started talking about me, then you were likely to get a response from me." Devnull

#53 Miaofaty

Rookie

• The Hungry
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:47 AM

10 solo kill for 100MC
did it really worth the time and effort?

should better be 10 KMMD

#54 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:57 AM

View PostMiaofaty, on 10 March 2019 - 01:47 AM, said:

10 solo kill for 100MC

should better be 10 KMMD

Solo kills are not hard to get, if you bring the right mech. Like NOT an Assault boating LRMs

#55 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 10 March 2019 - 02:19 AM

View PostImperialKnight, on 10 March 2019 - 01:57 AM, said:

Solo kills are not hard to get, if you bring the right mech. Like NOT an Assault boating LRMs

Time to bring out the big guns. High alpha.

#56 BrunoSSace

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 1,032 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:05 PM

Mission done, super enjoyable. Extra c-bills, all ways useful for me. Did not buy a new Assult, they really are not my thing.
Noticed I'm missing a Bushwacker from my collection.

#57 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 10 March 2019 - 10:43 PM

Event was a bit too long. Especially the 10 UAV Kills took me an additional 10 matches then expected just to hunt them down. Anything else just came by normal play. Is just the number o enemy UAVs available in air which makes that a pure game of luck.

#58 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:21 AM

View Postrenzor51, on 10 March 2019 - 02:19 AM, said:

Time to bring out the big guns. High alpha.

Funny enough, I made most Solo Kills in Light and Medium mechs. But high alpha will asodo it.

#59 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:53 AM

View PostMiaofaty, on 10 March 2019 - 01:47 AM, said:

10 solo kill for 100MC

should better be 10 KMMD

I usually get all my solo kills from Solaris . No time wasted at all .

Edited by Pain G0D, 11 March 2019 - 02:53 AM.

#60 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:11 AM

Pain God, you should enjoy that one, after all, it's such a pain. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users