#81 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 30 April 2021 - 04:53 PM

View PostCrimsonEye, on 30 April 2021 - 12:04 PM, said:

it's called group fire. that's the problem with polar highlands now, lots of missile boat gather together, and you are done for.

Do realize the date of the post you quoted. It's from back in 2019. Much of the game, especially LRM and missile functions, have changed since then.

#82 MW Waldorf Statler

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 30 April 2021 - 08:21 PM

Necro ...Nozt ignoring of Spotter and UAVs,NARCER, not walk with Assaults to far away from trenches and Cover, Tactical Awarness max radar depr. and never go in straight line back from LRM Fire ,only diagonal and LRMs not a problem

#83 Vincefeld

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 11:45 PM

Yeah this map is reason why we need ability to ban 2 maps selectively before clicking into quick play

I never want to play Solaris city and Polar highlands. Rather play therra therma than this ****

#84 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,597 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 04 May 2021 - 02:52 PM

It is the curious task of Polar Highlands to demonstrate to players how little they know about the tactics they believe they understand.

#85 Bakey

Rookie

• CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAL

Posted 04 May 2021 - 05:08 PM

This map is the ONLY map I've ever seen someone purposefully kill themselves on.

#86 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 05 May 2021 - 08:13 AM

View PostBakey, on 04 May 2021 - 05:08 PM, said:

This map is the ONLY map I've ever seen someone purposefully kill themselves on.

Not for me. I've seen people kill themselves on a lot of maps in this game over the time I've been here. Alpine Peaks, Terra Therma, Solaris City, Rubalite Oasis... (Rather they killed themselves at the start or announced their hate for the map and then DCed, I consider it about the same.)

#87 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,597 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 07 May 2021 - 06:07 PM

I've seen people throw temper tantrums over a lot of maps, as well. At least Solaris has some justice to it at times, since some people's hamster wheels can't handle the graphics loadout. But the hate for this map is a PEBPC issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users