Am I The Only One Here That Thinks The Lrm Changes Are Awesome?

22 replies to this topic

#21 Valdarion Silarius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationWubbing and dakkaing everyone in best jellyfish mech

Posted 21 March 2019 - 07:52 AM

View PostBud Crue, on 21 March 2019 - 04:01 AM, said:

Why PGI focuses on making the mediocre less fun while maintaining the status quo of the top performers, I have no idea. Seems a bad way to encourage mech sales, it hurts diversity of play, it totally disheartens the new player and actively drives them away. I just don't get it.

Agreed. PGI should be focusing more on buffs and throw out any ideas that MW:O had to make it big in the esports scene. That ship sailed a long time ago, and since their license rights is coming to a close in 2020 they should be focusing more than ever now on player retention than the top 1% elitist who care more about balance between IS and Clan than overall fun factor. Chris and Paul should honestly watch this video, buff weapons that are under performing or "mediocre" in the game and make balance changes accordingly if something is truly overpowered.

#22 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:14 AM

View PostArnold The Governator, on 21 March 2019 - 07:42 AM, said:

However, AMS shooting through walls absolutely needs to get fixed since it's not fun when the enemy is on the opposite wall of you and can negate almost all of your missiles. I was dumbfounded one match when i couldn't figure out why my missiles were magically disappearing so quickly.

One match last night in a 2 AMS Jester on Crimson:
953 missiles destroyed. Not bad when you consider I was in the tunnel the entire time combat was occurring and nearly all the enemies in the tunnel were laser and ballistics. Forgot to shut off my AMS. Kinda glad I didn’t.

#23 Variant1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:34 PM

I like the lrm change makes them more dynamic and versatile now instead of the cheese it is. IDF still needs some nerfs though. And ams is too strong, its destroying srms mrms too easily

View PostJohny Rocket, on 20 March 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

I like it but wish they would fix ams shooting missiles thru terrain, kinda defeats the point of the low arc.

I kinda like that it can shoot through terrain since it gives away the enemys position and i can just keep shooting wasting their ammo and letting my team know where they are

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users