Casually Looking Around For People To Drop With

8 replies to this topic

#1 Discount Dan

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 58 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:57 AM

Not very experienced mechwarrior here. Have mostly IS mechs and a limited garage so far so not really able to build a try-hard meta DD just yet, but I am looking for friendly people to drop with to get some tips, learn and for some better organized teamplay that what quick play offers.
I really don't care whether it's group quick play, faction play or even scouting. But communication is a must, obviously.
I'm playing in a CET timezone.

#2 DownslideWI

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 2 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 March 2019 - 01:38 PM

When do you usually play? I'm trying to find people to coordinate with, just so I can get out of the pain of tier 5 quick play.

#3 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:56 PM

hello..my unit is recruiting. we are RXD "Rasalhague X Dominion" and we are a FW and battletech Lore focused unit. come by and game some time. this is our TS ts.r-x-d.online.

our active times are 7 PM PST "pacific standard time" to 1 AM PST. those are the general times at least. we have bunch of players mostly from oceanic "new zeland, australia" north america and the EU. come buy and join us any time

#4 Discount Dan

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 58 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:12 AM

View PostAnAnachronismAlive, on 26 March 2019 - 11:21 PM, said:

Hey DDan,
if not done already: check out BROARL (Steiner Hub Teamspeak - usually US/Pacific-time) and Bishop Six (Omega Space Ostriches Teamspeak - usually EU-time)

Got it, Omega Space Ostriches server and recruitment thread seems to be in german though, which I don't speak. Dunno if Bishop Six part is in german, but quick search on forum doesn't yield anything useful to me. Is everything on OSO ts german?

Edit: Nevermind, I misunderstood and though Broarl and Bishop Six was subgroups on the given teamspeaks and not persons :)

Edited by Discount Dan, 27 March 2019 - 09:36 AM.

#5 Discount Dan

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 58 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:36 PM

View PostAnAnachronismAlive, on 27 March 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

All good, DDan. While the OSOS are a german unit afaik, they (BishopSix) usually speak(s) english on drops. Mainpoint in terms of the TS-Servers is to introduce yerself a little, since "friend invites" out of nowhere are usually ditched - at least that is what I do. As soon as em folks know ye a little, it is gettin far easier to get groups going or join a group already dropping by joining the TS-Servers.

Forgot: check on BoldricKent too, he is droppin in QP/FactionWarfare (Scouting and Invasion) quite often too. You can find him on the FRR/Kurita-TS.

Furthermore em SkyeRangers are droppin in some numbers on friday evenings/nights and usually dont mind other folks to drop with em.

Bet there are tons of other folks around I forgot to mention or did not have the pleasure to drop with myself.

You have my thanks.

#6 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:31 AM

Hey Dan, you can add me ingame or visit our TS (haupt-ts.omega-space-ostriches.de / pw mwo) to join our FP Group.

European Prime Time from about 6 pm - 10 pm. (I think it is UTC 17:00 - 22:00)

On TS we are mainly speaking german but we when we have guests we try to be nice and switch to a kind of engman or denglish if you know that^^

Also we have the world's famous accents and even if we dont win you have something to laugh at :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users