Fastest, Non Aimed Kill?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Mainhunter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 378 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 06:27 AM

I have to tell that story. Fought at Div 5 or 6 a srm and small pulse opponent at Steiner. I was on top of one of the bridges and he run towards me, because of his short range weaponry. I only shot 2 times at him and shot of his left arm. He disappeared below me under the bridge and 5 seconds later poof he exploded.

My guess: lots of ammo in that arm plus XL side torso. I did only 61 dmg. ;)

I thought it's funny.

#2 Dionnsai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 469 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:51 AM

I got killed with surprise bumsax by a rocket launcher crab earlier today =D

#3 UnkerZ

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 06:25 PM

I had a game once hiding ammo in my arms - ya know since solaris dudes all go core up fest and checking if you did leg day.. Then one day a random potato actually alpha-ed my arm during my twist... (prior he was shooting wild barely scratching the sides - I should have known better and to just stand still lol)

It was the most embarrassing defeat in my Solaris career - and I lost probably like max SSR =.=

There was another time I got smoked by a streakboat KFX - and after losing embarrassingly - I wondered why I was trying to maintain some distance from him knowing c-streaks never miss. Sometimes even seasoned players go potato - thinking circle strafing and sidestepping would actually have an effect on a streak fox.

Edited by UnkerZ, 29 March 2019 - 06:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users