Why To Play?

General

31 replies to this topic

#1 MattPaul

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:17 PM

Insulted by the whole community 100% of the time, teamkilled by everyone 100% of the time.

Why to play?? Joining an unit isn't an option because will be disrespected by the whole community.

No way to stay. All of you are ******** against me.

Bye to all, will have to leave a game that I like, because of disrespect.

#2 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:22 PM

And you are?

#3 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:35 PM

I accidentally the whole thread

#4 Tranderas

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:51 PM

You make an "I'm leaving" or "I'm tired of the people in this game" post or thread every week or so. Leave or don't, but either way stop making the forum worse with this nonsense.

#5 MattPaul

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:56 PM

View PostTranderas, on 06 April 2019 - 07:51 PM, said:

You make an "I'm leaving" or "I'm tired of the people in this game" post or thread every week or so. Leave or don't, but either way stop making the forum worse with this nonsense.

YOU ALL are making the game worse by disrespecting me 100% of the time.

#6 FupDup

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:56 PM

#7 Fiachain

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUnity City

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:04 PM

To be honest, he probably should have seen it coming...

#8 FupDup

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:07 PM

View PostFiachain, on 06 April 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

To be honest, he probably should have seen it coming...

Posted Image

#9 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,068 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:07 PM

respect is earned not given. i for one find that the people who demand the most respect often deserve it the least.

none of this has anything to do with the game, its more of a life thing. you run around with that sense of entitlement and you will have a bad time.

Edited by LordNothing, 06 April 2019 - 08:11 PM.

#10 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:08 PM

I thought MWO was played by adults, not children.

#11 Gh0stie Gaming

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:17 PM

So here is someone who is getting salty with how people treat him in game. And I can say I have personally seen and heard people flame him every match I see him in because of his mech loadouts. Seen people TK him and say we were better off without him. Reported those guys, but they are still playing so PGI doesn't care about it obviously.

And as if too prove his point you trolls flame him here... Great job morons, way to help build a ******* community.

#12 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,724 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:30 PM

Posted Image

#13 4rcs1ne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 474 posts
  • LocationKnoxville,TN

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:48 PM

LOL

Fail thread is fail.

#14 Tranderas

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:57 PM

View PostSteam Golem, on 06 April 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

So here is someone who is getting salty with how people treat him in game. And I can say I have personally seen and heard people flame him every match I see him in because of his mech loadouts. Seen people TK him and say we were better off without him. Reported those guys, but they are still playing so PGI doesn't care about it obviously.

And as if too prove his point you trolls flame him here... Great job morons, way to help build a ******* community.

He was seen in a stream acting toxic. Put toxicity out, get toxicity in. His post history says it all. There is little wonder why no unit will accept him.

#15 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 April 2019 - 09:08 PM

Actually, I'm all for building a large community of MWO players but if it means bringing in eejits, then NO. The community has enough diversity already. We don't want a "Mech-Xit", do we?

#16 RickySpanish

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 06 April 2019 - 09:12 PM

Can I have your stuff?

#17 Punnisher

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:09 PM

and as someone whose builds also constantly get questioned by those who don't know me, if you don't buy the mech and gift it to me, you have 0 say as to the build or how I use it... This is Mech Warrior Online, not cookie cutter online... what works for one person may not work for another...

#18 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,823 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:13 PM

View PostRickySpanish, on 06 April 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Can I have your stuff?

You don't want his stuff

#19 Maddermax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 393 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:42 PM

I’ve only been around for a year, but I’ve definitely noticed there’s been a marked increase in cr*ppiness to other players in the last month or two. The community, generally, has been pretty darn good for an online game really, there’s always been horrible people around just generally few and far between. Now just read the forums, and it’s parasite this, and hatred that. There was a guy on the steam forums just last week saying a group was going around berating and team killing anyone with LRM/ATMs, and you see so much vitriol directed at people recently.

Anyway, why are people treating this guy badly exactly? I mean, unless there’s a name change and back story I don’t know about, he’s only listed on Jarls for 2 months, and has done well enough for himself, who’s taking exception to him and why?

Edited by Maddermax, 06 April 2019 - 10:47 PM.

#20 Snowhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 433 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:58 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users