35 replies to this topic

#21 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:42 PM

When do we gret to upgrade our drop ships in cw?

#22 Arkhangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:58 PM

View PostPrototelis, on 17 April 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

So are you guys not announcing any new mechs?

dude, that's Thursday after a mech comes out. like it's always been.

As for Russ being cryptic, we should find out tomorrow.

oh lord... just had a thought... Urbanmech IIc? it'd fit with being cryptic.

Edited by Arkhangel, 17 April 2019 - 11:22 PM.

#23 Rascula

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 387 posts
  • LocationWord of Blake Protectorate, Epsilon Eridani.

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:42 AM

Looks like a good deal to me, those hero mechs, if you don't have them already, are pretty tempting.

#24 Aldodrem

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:14 PM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 17 April 2019 - 10:42 PM, said:

When do we gret to upgrade our drop ships in cw?

I agree. $10 for an extra cw dropship and I've never seen them on sale once.

#25 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 19 April 2019 - 06:38 AM

Two big questions:

Is there a way to buy multiples of the same hero 'Mech with this sale?
And can I use the MC I have from the MW5 pre-order?

If the answer is yes to both of those, then I'm very tempted.

#26 DaniBot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:15 AM

Best sale i'v seen so far. Imagine 4 Assault Hero 'Mechs each worth 6000-8000 :mc: for 24$ - unbelieveable!

Here's a picture of a prize comparison to see what you can spend or you can safe with this sale:
Posted Image

I picked up the Paralyzer and run it like an enhanced Cicada-3M (see spiler below), the Huntsman and Uziel Hero and an Uziel to run as Med Pulse boat since i already bought the Black Lanner hero on the last 50% sale.

Spoiler

Edited by DaniBot, 19 April 2019 - 08:17 AM.

#27 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 325 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 19 April 2019 - 07:02 PM

I went ahead and bought the Medium heroes too, lol. I'm such a consumer. ;)

I'd been eyeing the Huntsman and the Uziel anyway, and thought that the Paralyzer might make an interesting stealth/ECM pulse build. Don't know wtf I'm going to do with that Black Lanner though, lol.

Great deal. I now have 8 heroes for $36.

#28 Bwah Ha Ha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:24 PM

Again on these dropship sales PGI misses the boat. Need to be able to buy mechs like you would a dropdeck. 4 mechs in the deck, lights $3.00, mediums $4.00, heavies $5.00 and assaults $6.00. Need to be able to mix them for those of us who don't need 4 of the same weight class. This would be a better business strategy.

#29 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 11:57 AM

I was gonna buy a set, but... I put my mouse over the buy thing...
And I get a mouse cursor that looks like a no smoking sign without the cigarette.
I can't click the link to buy the set.

#30 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:05 PM

Nevermind, I see how this works...

#31 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 325 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:14 PM

PGI, thanks for all of the various sales and events. It really keeps players engaged. I see lots of bitching all the time on these announcements, so just wanted to give you props amidst the negativity.

#32 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 21 April 2019 - 05:59 AM

Just a suggestion or whatever it may be, guys.

I just bought the Heavy set (Legend Killer, Black Widow, Jade Kite and Vanguard).

While using the browser, I couldn't process the payment on my card. It kept saying that my bank has cancelled transaction. This isn't the first time I've encountered this. Last time, it was during the MC sale or something. I contacted the Help Desk at Xsolla and did everything they asked me to do and in the end, the best that they could do to help me is for me to contact my bank. My bank doesn't cancel transactions.

So, when I posted that issue in General Discussions, one of the players suggested that I use the in-game prompts to purchase the bonus MC. So, basically, I clicked on the link inside the game, Steam opened its browser and I could make the purchase there.

The same thing happened today. While trying to purchase the Heavy Dropship deal, Xsolla came back with the message that my bank cancelled the transaction and the payment couldn't go through. So, I started the game, opened the in-game link to the offer, Steam opened its browser, I selected what I wanted to buy and viola! Done! Immediately!

So, please get in touch with Xsolla and see why this thing is happening, guys. Sometimes, I won't be able to log into the game and I'll miss out on those purchases if Xsolla comes back with the "bank cancelled your payment" error when accessing it through the browser.

Mind you, I can purchase literally anything in any online shop using the browser except the MWO products. MW5 went through with no problems but just these particular offers on the MWO site. Please see what's going on.

Edited by FRAGTAST1C, 21 April 2019 - 06:00 AM.

#33 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:32 AM

Could bei your browser then. No?

#34 FRAGTAST1C

• The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:09 PM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 21 April 2019 - 09:32 AM, said:

Could bei your browser then. No?

Like I said, I don't have that problem with any other online shopping outlet except for Xsolla, when it comes to using the browser. The problem exists on Chrome as well as Mozilla.

#35 Bongo TauKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 559 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPain, Inner Perpihery, Lyran Commonwealth.

Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:05 PM

Being the light fanatic that I am, I bought the light mech pack and picked up three of the heroes I did not have plus an Artic Cheetah E. Not bad for 12 measly bucks.

#36 Bwah Ha Ha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:01 AM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 21 April 2019 - 05:59 AM, said:

Just a suggestion or whatever it may be, guys.

I just bought the Heavy set (Legend Killer, Black Widow, Jade Kite and Vanguard).

While using the browser, I couldn't process the payment on my card. It kept saying that my bank has cancelled transaction. This isn't the first time I've encountered this. Last time, it was during the MC sale or something. I contacted the Help Desk at Xsolla and did everything they asked me to do and in the end, the best that they could do to help me is for me to contact my bank. My bank doesn't cancel transactions.

So, when I posted that issue in General Discussions, one of the players suggested that I use the in-game prompts to purchase the bonus MC. So, basically, I clicked on the link inside the game, Steam opened its browser and I could make the purchase there.

The same thing happened today. While trying to purchase the Heavy Dropship deal, Xsolla came back with the message that my bank cancelled the transaction and the payment couldn't go through. So, I started the game, opened the in-game link to the offer, Steam opened its browser, I selected what I wanted to buy and viola! Done! Immediately!

So, please get in touch with Xsolla and see why this thing is happening, guys. Sometimes, I won't be able to log into the game and I'll miss out on those purchases if Xsolla comes back with the "bank cancelled your payment" error when accessing it through the browser.

Mind you, I can purchase literally anything in any online shop using the browser except the MWO products. MW5 went through with no problems but just these particular offers on the MWO site. Please see what's going on.

I had the same thing happen to me for the Corsair pre mech purchase. Had three cancels, ended up with three purchases pending, Xsolla then cancelled all three and so I do not own the Corsair. Only time it ever happened to me but it does happen.

Edited by Bwah Ha Ha, 23 April 2019 - 05:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users