Anyone Tempted By The...

22 replies to this topic

#21 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 10:17 AM

I considered it. Getting all the heroes on the cheap seems like a good idea. But I'm just not playing as much to justify the expenditure. I'm still on the fence about getting MW5 now instead of waiting for release.

#22 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:10 PM

View PostCFC Conky, on 18 April 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hi Frag,

If you're dead set on spending real $ on the game, you could do a lot worse for twenty bucks. The LK is one of my favorite mechs.

Good hunting,
CFC Conky

I'm just trying to set up some mechs for FW. So, I'm buying them. This deal just seems perfect 'cause I get to buy 4 hero mechs really cheap and they come with mech bays. I know that some regular variants are better than those hero mechs but still, they aren't that bad, I think.

I think the Heavy pack for me has the best value 'cause all of those Heroes appeal to me whereas the other packs have heroes that I already have some of or am not interested in?

View PostAchle, on 18 April 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

Slightly off topic but wanted to ask. I am a returning player...where do I find info about these events that give MC? I would like to start working on those. I have mechs to buy

On the website, you can either go to the main page and check there whether there are any events or not or click on your Profile and check "Events".

#23 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,783 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 08:54 PM

i have over 250 mechs, another mech oriented ephemeral digital product is the last thing i want. sell me something i can use like a new map or more weapons.

Edited by LordNothing, 18 April 2019 - 08:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users