103D Pursuit Trinary

No replies to this topic

#1 5byFive

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:22 PM

The 103d Pursuit Trinary of Clan Diamond Sharks is being assembled. It is a rather bare bones operation and as the Clan's resources are stretched thin so in the best of Clan traditions the 103d will simply make do.

We Currently have one full star (5 mechs) and we need ten more with a preference for untried warriors (green, noobs, come join us)

Maxwelll Shradre was on Tukayid and witnessed the heroic sacrifice of the Diamond Shark Freeborn warriors. That day lives etched in his memory as it should for all members of not only the Diamond Shark Clan, but all Clans. Whilist before he was a product of Clan elitism, now he no longer judges Freeborn warriors simply because they were not born the 'True" way. He judges all, freeborn and trueborn by their merit on the battlefield and the zeal for Clan Diamond Shark.

Warden and Crusader distinctions will carry no water in the 103rd and he is very outspoken when it comes to his beliefs that this schism between the two camps is the reason why the Clans were stopped and Tukayid and have not been able to bring Freedom from War to the Inner Sphere men and women that so crave it, and the Peace of the Grave to the Inner Sphere Men and Women who do not.

I am Mr.Selfdestruct#0648 on dscord and the channel is 103d. If you do not know the Lore, that isn't a problem. if you want to know the MWO lore, please ask me and I will be happy to bend your ear on any subject that you wish to know about. send me a friend request to Fiveby5 in game!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users