29 replies to this topic

#21 Dauntless Blint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 408 posts
  • LocationPlaying other games.

Posted 06 July 2019 - 02:11 PM

500 match score is fine it just brings meta builds out on mass. AMS + Tag probably easiest way to improve match score. oh and arty for assists along with UAV's.

#22 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:35 PM

I don't mind 500 match score requirements. It's hard to get that, especially when everyone else is.

I'm ashamed to say that I failed to earn my La Malinche. I played right up until the time limit, and ended with 4/5 of the 500 match scores, but it's my fault for not being awesome enough.

It's good to strive for really hard things sometimes. There are definitely ways to increase your chances of doing that. I lamented not having enough c-bills for a MCII-B for farming that 500, but I didn't realize at the time that I could have padded my damage with strikes. Just an example.

#23 Tiantara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 815 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 04:28 AM

- 500 match score hard to do only if you have no suitable mech for that skilled for choosed role and which have less firepower and low heatmanagement. So, all you need:
1. Luck.
2. Mech with high alpha, high number of heatmanagement (not less 1.4), enough ammo. And full skilled for weapon you use.
3. Go with team, play smart, choose proper target and do damage to everything what open for fire.
4. Provide info about enemy, use UAV, scout, do brawl, flanking and everything like that.
5. Kill mech.
6. Rip components.
7. Use target computer II or IV if possible to make higher crit chance for some weapon types.
8. Hope that team play smart and use your great help, aim and firepower wise.

#24 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 August 2019 - 01:27 PM

play hard, play fast. dont use scrub loadouts.
place arty strikes well.

#25 Kusok Myasa

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 04:13 AM

damn, i want an event "do 1000 score in one quick play match".
duration - 2 to 4 weeks.
pls PGI

Edited by Kusok Myasa, 28 August 2019 - 04:16 AM.

#26 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:48 AM

Like Tian and Alien said, but also anything clan that can hold 4 x C-LRM 20 (ie Warhammer IIc etc) with a tag will get you that score and then some. It's Cheese, and you play it like cheese, it will get you that score easily.

It's not for me, personally.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes

Edited by Dar1ng One, 29 August 2019 - 12:48 AM.

#27 Zirconium Kaze

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 05:37 PM

View PostChaossaur, on 04 May 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

Getting 500 score even in the history of my game I think I may have got once. asking for a event to get it 5 times is ludicrous.

I looked at the scores of end games that I got to, and nobody got 500, highest guy got 440 or so which was the closest.

Just run a missile boat in qp, you'll get it eventually.

#28 Mechaholics Anonymous

• PipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMechsico, Amechrica, JahMecha, Mechssachusetts, New BrunsMech, Mechxas, Mechtropolis, A..MARIKa

Posted 14 May 2020 - 11:24 AM

I’m embarrassed to admit this, but I did 126 damage, destroyed 2400 missiles, spotted a few targets and ended up with a match score of 496 in a quad AMS Corsair on Polar Highlands. Only outing myself to let people know it’s possible to get a match score of 500 with minimal effort, was hoping for more damage but that’s the way the cookie crumbled in that match.

#29 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 May 2020 - 03:49 AM

View PostMechaholics Anonymous, on 14 May 2020 - 11:24 AM, said:

I’m embarrassed to admit this, but I did 126 damage, destroyed 2400 missiles, spotted a few targets and ended up with a match score of 496 in a quad AMS Corsair on Polar Highlands. Only outing myself to let people know it’s possible to get a match score of 500 with minimal effort, was hoping for more damage but that’s the way the cookie crumbled in that match.

This is why I love my AMS Novas - they have the agility to survive, firepower to deal a LOT of damage and triple AMS to pad their score with missiles destroyed.

#30 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 05:20 AM

View PostBrother MEX, on 10 May 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

Just look at the CHEATERS which are EXPLOITING the Faction Play INVASION mode !
Especially thouse which win without a single mech lost, which DRASTICALLY increases your match score Posted Image

Are you still facetanking people with your LRM builds, Mex ?

My WHK Prime ain´t a cheat, but it still told me to thank you for the compliment .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users