6 replies to this topic

#1 OmniFail

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 438 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:36 AM

Live chat

Describe your problem to start a chat with Xsolla support. Leave us your email to get the answer as soon as possible.

Me: Cannot purchase MWO credits with my Visa

Just a moment...

Me: kk

Lily: Hello, I'm happy to address this issue. Please wait for a minute or two while I look into it. Thank you!

Me: Hurry gotta buy new robot

Lily: Unfortunately, our security system detected your latest payment as atypical. We have now changed security settings for you and you may retry the payment.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Me: So buying new robots is so typical you locked me out?

#2 Polecat

• Pip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 07:16 AM

If they'd just give us a darned shopping cart, maybe there wouldn't be so many "odd purchase behavior patterns".

#3 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:08 AM

I have this problem as well. I've bought a lot of stuff like Bonus MC during sales, the current and previous Dropship sales, MW 5 pre-orders, etc., Every time I've tried to make a payment, I've got an error saying that my bank has cancelled the payment. Once I contacted the Xsolla support, talked to them a long time, they asked me to take a photo of my credit card and send them the picture to check if I really was the owner. I did and still they couldn't fix the issue back then. At that time, I posted it here and one of the guys here suggested that I use the in-game links and buy it from there. That's what I did back then and I have continued to do that now.

I just log in to the game, click on the link, Steam opens up the browser, I buy what I need using the same card and everything's great. It's high time PGI tied up with a new handler for the payments. I have never experienced this sort of problem with any game before.

#4 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:04 AM

I've had nothing but trouble from Xsolla. Every time I buy something and I want to make another purchase, I'm locked out and have to get their tech support to fix it. Honestly, I don't really feel comfortable using them as a purchasing service, but so far I haven't noticed anything unusual on the cards I use. It's just that they're a really unreliable service.

#5 Rat of the Legion Vega

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 384 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 10:02 AM

Just had the same experience a couple of weeks ago trying to upgrade my Mechwarrior 5 packages. The customer service was pretty good, but it was very silly to flag my purchasing behaviour as "atypical" to begin with.

What you have to avoid (among other things probably) is making two back to back purchases immediately. To be safe I'd wait at least a minute before making another purchase.

Xsolla never caused me any problems in the past so they may have changed their security policies recently. Hopefully, them getting swamped with customer service complaints all the time will compel them to dial it back a bit.

Anyway, welcome to the future of Artificial Stupidity trying to judge your behaviour as legit. It's only going to get worse and worse as real people are replaced everywhere by AS.

#6 YakkSlapper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 175 posts
  • Locationoregon city

Posted 11 May 2019 - 11:10 AM

WTF does steam have to do with this? nothing. its the company, the COMPANY SUCKS. end of discussion, we already know the entire MWO staff/devs et all are the issue, by continuing to put up with all this 3rd party crap from middel men and corp *******. so many changes over the years and so far, they got NONE of it right only maked it worts, and will CONTINUE to do it the corpreat idiot way, never the RIGHT WAY.

just keep track of the time involved for them to fix THERE issues and then sent them the bill for YOUR TIME lost caused by there errors, and some ppl? thats 150+ an hr, (tattoo artest play games too like doctors and body piecers and nerds and numdains, there issues costs you your time, they legally owe you recompence for causing YOU a real time consuming issue to straighten out, SEND THEM THE BILL!!!! then when they refuse do corpreat, file suit for lost wagesn time, then sell it to a collection agency, just like the corps do.

LET THE FUR FLY!!!!!

#7 kuma8877

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 691 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:03 PM

View PostYakkSlapper, on 11 May 2019 - 11:10 AM, said:

WTF does steam have to do with this? nothing. its the company, the COMPANY SUCKS. end of discussion, we already know the entire MWO staff/devs et all are the issue, by continuing to put up with all this 3rd party crap from middel men and corp *******. so many changes over the years and so far, they got NONE of it right only maked it worts, and will CONTINUE to do it the corpreat idiot way, never the RIGHT WAY.

just keep track of the time involved for them to fix THERE issues and then sent them the bill for YOUR TIME lost caused by there errors, and some ppl? thats 150+ an hr, (tattoo artest play games too like doctors and body piecers and nerds and numdains, there issues costs you your time, they legally owe you recompence for causing YOU a real time consuming issue to straighten out, SEND THEM THE BILL!!!! then when they refuse do corpreat, file suit for lost wagesn time, then sell it to a collection agency, just like the corps do.

LET THE FUR FLY!!!!!

what?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users