Event Tracking Currently Not Working

87 replies to this topic

#81 metallio

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 196 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:45 PM

View Postmad kat, on 23 May 2019 - 09:05 AM, said:

What's the point of extending the deadline of the event if it isn't tracking? Is it all going to show up retrospectively?

Just got a response from GM Patience saying no retroactive match score tracking.

#82 Ryllen Kriel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 754 posts
  • LocationBetween the last bottle and the next.

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:04 PM

It's still not working? Yikes...well this is disheartening. I hope they can fix this before the event ends considering the time put in by the players. It's a broken promise otherwise and very bad form. A community stays healthy and happy (and buys mech packs PGI!) if the community members are treated well. I've been playing this game since open beta and spent more money than I am willing to admit on the game over the years and pre-ordered MW5 Mercs so I'm not asking for any handouts. Just fulfill your promises if you have these events please. If you don't then you are going to drive players away. Players keep your lights on at the PGI office, they are good to have around.Posted Image

#83 DarkStitch

Rookie

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSnow desert

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

Stop putting pressure on the development team, they are also people and should unload their forces on the primary tasks set by the management.
Your 500 MC can be paid at any time, according to their decision and desire, or extend the event later. If you are so impatient, you can always buy MC by yourself.

I myself work in IT and I understand how heavy the load is during deadlines.They have only MW5 on their nose now, understand this finally.

Absolutely not be surprised if this problem is left to employees who will agree to overtime on their days off.

#84 Joey

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCollierville, TN

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:42 PM

Looks like the servers are going down for maintenance at 7:00 p.m. PDT. I'm assuming they have a fix ready....

#85 Cytekker

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:06 PM

The fix is going in tonight and the contest has been extended three days from today. Thank you PGI. Personally as an IT person I know that none of this is easy and I appreciate the great job you do. Thank you.

#86 3m2oo5

• Pip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPL

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:07 PM

UPDATE
Seems that they have it ready ->

https://mwomercs.com...d-for-23may2019

#87 Worm Seraphin

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 92 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:56 PM

So, it seems to be tracking starting tonight, but it looks like none of the past couple days will be counted?
I even tracked my scores manually, but I guess that was all for nothing. Grrr....

#88 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:33 AM

View PostWorm Seraphin, on 23 May 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:

So, it seems to be tracking starting tonight, but it looks like none of the past couple days will be counted?
I even tracked my scores manually, but I guess that was all for nothing. Grrr....

It's working right now - I was stuck at 3396 before the bug and added about 2,000 match score playing several matches this morning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users