Bonuses For Waiting In Faction

1 reply to this topic

#1 Weagles

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:16 AM

While I am sitting in Queue waiting for a faction drop there is plenty of time to review the possibilities of the mechanics of the wait. There are possibilities to capitalize on the count down and wait time while increasing player participation using the existing structures and natural human tendencies when presented options.

Staging Bonus:

For each full 2 minute cycle spent counting down get a 50k cbill or 5 mc bonus depending on the event. Visually display the accumulated staging bonus. Get paid the bonus only if you stay in queue until you get a match and your match score is greater than 100 in that match. Bonus paid at the end of the match.

Garrison Bonus:

If there is more than 12 left overs on a side dry drop them and put them back into queue in the order they dropped. Each pilot with a Loyalty contract gets a 250 LP bonus per dry drop. Visually display accumulating LP Bonus. Get paid the bonus only if you stay in queue until you get a match and your match score is greater than 100 in that match. Bonus paid at the end of the match.

Contract Waiver Credits:

If there is more than 12 left overs on a side dry drop them and put them back into queue in the order they dropped. Each pilot with a Merc or Freelancer contract gets a waiver credit. Visually display accumulating waiver credits. If the waiver count gets to 3 visually display a change sides button next to the count down. Pressing the button changes the pilot's faction and queue but not the running totals on staging bonuses nor is their Merc or Freelancer status changed. Changing sides resets the contract waiver count to zero.

Exiting queue or by playing a match zeros out all accumulated bonuses and credits.

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:59 PM

I'm mostly for almost ANYTHING to do while waiting for a drop. Of course, I often just switch over to Youtube or something until that icon flashes Yellow for the drop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users