#21 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,740 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 31 May 2019 - 03:07 AM

View PostThe6thMessenger, on 30 May 2019 - 05:54 PM, said:

Low on all settings. I don't have High-Performance setting. I put the maximum processor state battery at 99%. Yes, I cleaned it, also replaced the thermal paste with a new one.

You should have a high performance but it is not immediately noticeable. The other power settings are right below the Preferred Plans as Show additional plans. There is an arrow key to the right of the line to expand it out.

Posted Image

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 31 May 2019 - 03:09 AM.

#22 MrVaad

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 300 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 May 2019 - 05:04 AM

View PostAnjian, on 31 May 2019 - 02:59 AM, said:

War Thunder and World of Warships are both pretty smooth while looking graphically better in the same notebook with players up to 14 and 15 per team, with very large maps. MWO stutters once in a while on the same hardware for unknown reasons. I am running MWO in the lowest graphics setting but at the highest resolution --- this seems to be the best compromise for me in terms of frame rates and visibility.

Those games have millions of players, so they must have quite a different budget.
But the funny thing is in 2010, they had the same kind of graphics as MWO Posted Image

Edited by MrVaad, 31 May 2019 - 05:06 AM.

#23 The6thMessenger

• Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,104 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 31 May 2019 - 05:28 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 31 May 2019 - 03:07 AM, said:

You should have a high performance but it is not immediately noticeable. The other power settings are right below the Preferred Plans as Show additional plans. There is an arrow key to the right of the line to expand it out.

Posted Image

Nope.

I must have deleted it.

#24 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,823 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 31 May 2019 - 07:59 AM

View PostThe6thMessenger, on 31 May 2019 - 05:28 AM, said:

Nope.

I must have deleted it.

Click create a power plan on the left side, and it should give you the option to create a High performance, or Max performance power plan.

#25 The6thMessenger

• Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,104 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:00 PM

View PostVxheous, on 31 May 2019 - 07:59 AM, said:

Click create a power plan on the left side, and it should give you the option to create a High performance, or Max performance power plan.

Yep, thanks.

#26 Humpday

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:15 PM

I no longer play anymore because I can't real with the unstable FPS.
I'm also hypersensitive to FPS due to playing FPS shooters, so where ya'll cant see or feel frames that are 60fps, I can, and can't stand anything less than 80fps.

Course there is always buy another computer right but why do that when all games other than MWO play north of 100fps.
Shame, I miss the game.

Its funny though, i tried playing today...omg I am sooo bad now lolol.

When I left, I was actually pretty good, now I'm back to square one, dying first, getting left by the nascar the hole nine yards, its pretty comical. I'm sorry teammates. Posted Image

#27 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,740 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:24 PM

View PostVxheous, on 31 May 2019 - 07:59 AM, said:

Learn something every day!! Til I am 6ft under, then bury me with my Jeep. It has not failed to get me out of bad spots so far!!!

https://tunecomp.net...-power-options/

I had not seen nor assisted anyone before which did not have the High Performance plan immediately available.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users