#41 Captain Caveman DE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 517 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:16 AM

thx for the 2x xp, Matt.
also great to have Premium on sale.

sadly, I can't / will not spend any money on this game until the one mode I enjoy, FactionPlay, is in a playable state again.

still thx though - you and the guys/gals at the customer-support rock and do more than your share to keep us happy.

#42 Deathshade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • Locationplaying Planetary / Community Warfare / Faction Warfare / Faction Play

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:29 PM

not feeling the cockpit items on this event. I need cbills and MC to pay the bills in my mech hanger. I don't know about the rest of you folks.

-- "Cockpit Standing - Word of Blake" -- Earn 10000 Match Score

#43 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:38 PM

There should be always double XP, so we need to buy more mechs to level them. :)

#44 RakiaTime

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:34 AM

would have been nice if the event gave cbills so we can turn that XP in to skill points

#45 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:41 AM

Don't worry CBills will come in time. With premium time and hero mechs it is okayish.

#46 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

finished event, mastered remaining non mastered mechs. taking break.

#47 Laser Kiwi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-Colonel
  • Leutnant-Colonel
  • 271 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:55 PM

i'll have to do a stock take, i think difficult mechs i can't be arsed levelling like the La Malinche, i might just chop them, can't be bothered playing **** mechs anymore i'm not good enough and haven't got enough time for meme builds. I've got 1.2million gxp after the event and converting my mw5 MC preorder bonus, figured couldn't be bothered doing anything else with it, i mean when you have 40-50 semi-skilled mechs whats the point of buying more packs and having more grindy mechs. SOOO once the gxp is divided up ,anything left over and is a bad mech or at least not an enjoyable mech is going in the bin, thats where i'm at with this game.

And yes the malinche is a hero, but i got it for free and its just another junk mech to me, the other banshees i've got are way better

#48 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:15 PM

View PostLaser Kiwi, on 03 June 2019 - 09:55 PM, said:

i mean when you have 40-50 semi-skilled mechs whats the point of buying more packs and having more grindy mechs. SOOO once the gxp is divided up ,anything left over and is a bad mech or at least not an enjoyable mech is going in the bin, thats where i'm at with this game.

Can feel with you mate! I don't have and had enough time to skill all my mechs by now. Not that good of a gamer but there are some events coming to finish them all.

#49 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

View PostLaser Kiwi, on 03 June 2019 - 09:55 PM, said:

i'll have to do a stock take, i think difficult mechs i can't be arsed levelling like the La Malinche, i might just chop them, can't be bothered playing **** mechs anymore i'm not good enough and haven't got enough time for meme builds.

La Malinche is easy : Lasers, MRM and a AC/10 I believe with some LFE magic = Easy gameplay! Posted Image Posted Image

#50 Saber Avalon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 362 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:26 PM

Are the conversion rewards not working? I converted about 700k-800k about 2-3 hours ago and the thing hasn't updated.

#51 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:41 PM

The next time there's a double xp conversion event, there needs to be MORE incentive to the greater amounts of xp conversion than just 1.1 million cbills increments and four more horns and another mechbay. Even at the 50XP for 1 MC conversion... that works out as 20,000 MC to do the million mark. Chances are anyone with that much MC also has hundreds of thousands of gxp, hundreds of millions of cbills, and all the mech bays and warhorns they'd ever need... ALREADY.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users