Is There A Quick Way To Find A Cockpit Item?

6 replies to this topic

#1 shaytalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:44 PM

I have a C-BILL Medallion on one of my mechs and I have to go through each mech one at a time to find it and remove it to move it to another mech. Is there a faster way to find it?

#2 GuardDogg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:12 PM

You have to go through all 540 mechs to find that one cockpit item? Or how many mechs you have? Yeah, I have 62, and I find that too much. Searching for that one cockpit item can be a chore+, or you forget that you have it. Must be a easier way.

Edited by GuardDogg, 29 May 2019 - 10:13 PM.

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:17 PM

View Postshaytalis, on 29 May 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

I have a C-BILL Medallion on one of my mechs and I have to go through each mech one at a time to find it and remove it to move it to another mech. Is there a faster way to find it?

Yep.

Buy another one for MC. The amount of time it'll take you to scroll/check mechs if you have over 100, it'll be cheaper to do it the other way.

Otherwise - IMO - forget it. You gotta go through it one by one and that will send you insane.

#4 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:38 PM

In the 'Select Mech' section, when you put your cursor over a mech with a c-bill or XP bonus the image will 'flip over' to reveal the backside where the bonus is printed. The same thing happens for mechs that have a buffing cockpit item equipped - if it's on a hero mech both bonuses will be mentioned, if it's a regular mech (one where the image wouldn't normally flip) the image will now flip and the cockpit item bonus will be listed.

I just did it to relatively quickly find my xp and c-bill bonus items for my Inner Sphere mechs.

#5 shaytalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:40 PM

View PostRuccus, on 29 May 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

In the 'Select Mech' section, when you put your cursor over a mech with a c-bill or XP bonus the image will 'flip over' to reveal the backside where the bonus is printed. The same thing happens for mechs that have a buffing cockpit item equipped - if it's on a hero mech both bonuses will be mentioned, if it's a regular mech (one where the image wouldn't normally flip) the image will now flip and the cockpit item bonus will be listed.

I just did it to relatively quickly find my xp and c-bill bonus items for my Inner Sphere mechs.

That's a good idea, thanks.

#6 HammerMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire, USA

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:19 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 29 May 2019 - 10:17 PM, said:

that will send you insane.

Posted Image

#7 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:11 PM

This is a part of why I don't ever use cockpit items.

The other part is that most of them look completely out of place in a battlemech cockpit anyways.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users