Mech Con

2 replies to this topic

#1 Racerxintegra2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 801 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:20 AM

I'm getting the feeling that if we have a MechCon this year it will more than likely be the last.

With that in mind, My unit and I are putting forth internal plans to unite and hang out in person for the first time at Mech Con.

This got me thinking, i hope others will join us in great numbers for this fair well party. Ive made alot of friends over the last 3+ years i think it would be awesome to see everyone there for a few beers.

I propose unit meet up's at this years mech con maybe even a Loyalist theme'd meetup (hope to see HHOD,C4 and the many other Davion units i've played with over the years.) etc etc. Lets represent one more time.

Edited by Racerxintegra2k, 05 June 2019 - 10:21 AM.

#2 Wolfos31

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:08 PM

If I go it will be my first time. But I'd like to play some TT and meet some of the people I've played with online. I agree that this may be the last Mech Con. Never say never though.

#3 50 50

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationTo Nova or not to Nova. That is the question.

Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:42 PM

Why would it stop?

MW5 will have be out.
There's been other expansions for the Battletech PC game and there are various new products and things for the Boardgame to showcase.

Taking the WC offsite presents us with other opportunities.
I'd like to see some screens setup at the MechCon with some live feeds.
If the players in the teams are close enough to each other what's stopping them having some sort of LAN party and getting that streamed at the MechCon in addition to the actual matches?
Hell, if I could watch it all live I would, but getting from Australia to Canada is not exactly easy or affordable.
I'll happily watch any live stream while I fry up a few things on the BBQ, drink some beer and have the odd match in game.

Edited by 50 50, 05 June 2019 - 03:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users