Browncoat Legion Hires Pilots Of Any Skill!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Manahiem Anang

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 10:09 AM

Posted Image

---------------------------------- Basic Group Premise ---------------------------------

We're recruiting; looking for people of all styles and all skill levels to invite to our small little unit. While our group's name is Firefly inspired, we do not make it mandatory for members to be fans of the show. All we require for you to join is that you have fun, kick a**, and take names.

What we look for in members is a good spirit in the sense that you enjoy working in a team, a fun spirit in the sense that you can take a loss and not complain about it too much, and some basic common sense... I'm not going to explain why we would want that for obvious reasons. Anyways above all else we plan on being a casual group looking for fun and team cooperation. If you're into small groups looking to grow and work as a team, please don't hesitate and do as follows. Thanks a bunch, and stay shiny!

----------------------------------------- How to Join ----------------------------------------

If you're interested in joining we unfortunately do not have a website or page other than this forum post, so if you would please contact me either in-game via the name "Commander Nimh" (without the quotes) or post a reply here and I will get back to you shortly. Or if you wish you can always DM me, and I'll respond as quick as I can.

----------------------------------------- More Info ----------------------------------------

We're recruiting for ALL time zones on Terra. East Coast of the US is however, preferred as it makes getting in contact far easier. If you wish to help support us be sure to share this page and let people know that we're open and ready for recruitment.

Edited by Commander Nimh, 14 June 2019 - 04:39 AM.

#2 Jemel

Rookie

• The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:20 AM

What time zone are you guys based in ?

#3 Manahiem Anang

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:41 AM

View PostJemel, on 07 June 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

What time zone are you guys based in ?

Given I am in the East coast, mainly that time zone and the surrounding timezones, but given we need members I don't really mind what time zone you're in so... no base, looking for members in ALL time zones.

#4 ghost1e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 403 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationReigning World Champion

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:00 AM

I'll recommend this if you want me to. Won't join myself though.

#5 Manahiem Anang

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:08 AM

View PostTheUltimateGhost, on 08 June 2019 - 03:00 AM, said:

I'll recommend this if you want me to. Won't join myself though.

The more help the better. If ya can't join or won't then go ahead and pass on the message that we're recruiting, by all means.

#6 Manahiem Anang

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:36 AM

We have currently three members, but do not frett we are still looking for more! If you wish to join up please by all means, do not hesitate to contact me either on this forum, via DM'ing me, or adding me in-game by the username you see here 'Commander Nimh'. Thanks a bunch, and stay shiny!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users