Ryan's Rebels! Pirates join!

2 replies to this topic

#1 RedJackRyan

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:43 AM

I will be speakin to the ones who are willin' to hear of a tale of pirates. All these lone wolves and mercs are miss guided by their own lust for money and fight for the highest bidder but not Pirates though, we take what we want without the consent of anyone but ourselves. We fight for financial gain...just less legitimate ways than taking contracts! Clanners tremble in fear when their outposts are raided and their mechs torn apart and left smokin'. These are the reasons we should join together as fellow pirates to raid these private contractors and clanners alike! We will strike fear in the very hearts and souls of any one we cross! I am wondering if there is others willing to make these high and mighty clanners or the money grubbin mercs tremble at our feet. It's our time boys,step too and tell me if your interested.

Group closed sorry guys

Edited by RedJackRyan, 26 July 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#2 PlagueChampion

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Locationbehind you!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AYE! me again, still think its a great idea! hope more people agree and if so please reply!!!

#3 The Outlaw Kazzen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

The pay might be better if I hunt your kind down...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users