#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:05 PM

Magma Volcano Disaster

Probably another movie for late night bore killing as you wait for a game to download. Easy enough plot, with early computer styled disaster rendering.

The world is going to end (Yeah, whats new).

The movie starts out at Trolisvotin Iceland as a group of bored researchers check out a volcano. Unfortunately, they don't make it as the volcano suddenly erupts. The movie moves on to a university where a Dr. Shepard is teaching. He then goes on to lead a field trip to another volcano, which also begins to erupt. The group is saved by a helicopter. Dr. Shepard then goes off on the CIA, who give him the cold shoulder.
Clips of Yellowstone start to play out as Dr. Shepard explores a strip mine and mine tunnels at the site, where he finds a pool or shaft filling with magma. As Yellowstone erupts, Dr. Shepard finds himself on a sub on a mission to fire torpedoes to stop the eruptions and save the planet, or should I say, life on the planet.

Some sci-fi violence, disaster, and mild foul language. Suitable for almost anyone except for doomsayers who keep predicting that we are doomed. Don't need to give them anymore ideas about how we're all going to go extinct in the next 12 days or perhaps its hours now.Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users