22 replies to this topic

#21 Gladiolix

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 June 2019 - 02:29 PM

The threads about this game dying reach to the beginning, as said in this thread before. Im not worried the least.

To me it seems that people understood the "no-monthly-mech-packs-anymore" as this game was dying. IMO that was one of the better decisions made by PGI. everyone were waiting for the ultimate mech that would wreck everything in the battleground, and when they didnt release that , people just thought 'well, theres gonna be a pack next month so ill just wait for that'. im pretty sure their sales will be up and their new policy of bringing mechs that people want in this game is only going to be positive.

#22 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:05 PM

I've been looking for a screenshot from closed beta.
Of someone claiming "The game is dying."
I know I have it.

#23 Peter2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:52 PM

Nothing new coming
But that isn't surprising really

It's been a while since Russ said developing MW5 will not hinder MWO
And then they pulled everyone over to MW5

Also PGI always saw Mechs as content, so now that they don't do mechs on a regular basis any more it just shines through even more how little there was

View PostHGAK47, on 25 June 2019 - 10:53 AM, said:

**** son Warframe! I forgot about that old chestnut! I bet that is crazy different from when I last played that.

As for MWO there was never any real in game effort to get people into groups, form parties to play with, get involved more with the faction stuff. Ive never even made a drop deck not once, ive never even played any of the FW maps and ive been around since beta. The game has just never inticed me to join. Ive never had any in game squads or clans to join. So bumble through solo it is!

https://arstechnica....arframe-frames/

Edited by Peter2k, 26 June 2019 - 07:57 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users