5 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:35 AM

The. U.S. Supreme Court has now struck down the question for citizenship for the 2020 census. Originally, this question was raised for the 2010 Census under President Obama, and only recently has come to the spot light under President ***** in recent months. The court has ruled a flat out "NO" for the question for the Federal Census. Thank you, this is how our courts should work.

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:51 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 27 June 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

The. U.S. Supreme Court has now struck down the question for citizenship for the 2020 census. Originally, this question was raised for the 2010 Census under President Obama, and only recently has come to the spot light under President ***** in recent months. The court has ruled a flat out "NO" for the question for the Federal Census. Thank you, this is how our courts should work.

Context missing. Confusion ensues.
Q: Why is this how the "courts should work"? What would you have said about the courts if they said "yes"? Because you disagree with the courts, does that mean they aren't working as they should?

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,842 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:02 PM

so trump is a swear word now?

meh i guess not.

Edited by LordNothing, 27 June 2019 - 01:03 PM.

#4 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:07 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 27 June 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

so trump is a swear word now?

meh i guess not.

I'm guessing either typo made it a swear, or it was intentionally *****'ed out?
Tramp? Trump with an A maybe? Lets find out! (Edit: okay, so he didn't accidentally switch the U for an A.)

Edited by Tesunie, 27 June 2019 - 01:07 PM.

#5 HimseIf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Visekorporal
  • 270 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:13 PM

Huhuhu.
Courts should work for who?

People beg me for money & stuff, if i don't give it to them they circle me & start doing things to force it from me.
Difference between legal & illegal immigrants.
Legal ones pay taxes.

I'm going to do salute my make america great again hat now.
plz post pictures of your tears.

#6 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,842 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:52 PM

my stance on immigration is that maybe we need to go to mexico, liberate it from the cartels, and make it a state. mexican immigrants make better americans than americans do. they work very hard for very little and cant build any personal wealth in mexico due to the cartel system. bring them here (or rather bring here there) and they can be very successful. then ice can focus on deporting the people we really should be deporting, canadians.

both our political parties are insane. if either one gained absolute power, america would stop being america. what concerns me is with all this tug of war politics going on whats going to happen is were going to let world dominance slip out of our hands and end up being china's #2. do we really want to be china's #2?

Edited by LordNothing, 28 June 2019 - 04:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users