Jump to content

Mech Release: Warhammer Iic For C-Bills And Corsair For Mc


21 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

    Member

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:56 AM




MECH RELEASE:
WARHAMMER IIC for C-BILLS AND CORSAIR for MC


WARHAMMER IIC for C-BILLS

WARHAMMER IIC WHM-IIC --- 8,173,910 C-BILLS

WARHAMMER IIC WHM-IIC-2 --- 8,364,090 C-BILLS

WARHAMMER IIC WHM-IIC-3 --- 7,902,070 C-BILLS

WARHAMMER IIC WHM-IIC-4 --- 8,284,260 C-BILLS

WARHAMMER IIC WHM-IIC-10 --- 8,219,410 C-BILLS

WARHAMMER IIC WHM-IIC-A --- 8,788,268 C-BILLS <-- NOW FOR C-BILLS



CORSAIR for MC

CORSAIR COR-5R --- 3520 MC
CORSAIR COR-6R --- 3475 MC
CORSAIR COR-7A --- 3755 MC
CORSAIR COR-5T --- 3400 MC
CORSAIR COR-7R --- 3465 MC
CORSAIR RAVAGER --- 7125 MC
CORSAIR BROADSIDE --- 7125 MC



MECH RELEASE CAMO SALE
To celebrate the release of the Warhammer IIC(C-Bills) and Corsair(MC) (Available July 2nd)
All Warhammer IIC and Corsair Permanent Patterns 50% off in-game
July 2nd 00:00 UTC to July 7th 00:00 UTC



#2 Annihilator

    Member

  • Pip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 11 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:16 AM

Nice :) And the Warhammer IIC WHM-IIC-A when?

#3 Dee Eight

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 10:42 AM

What about the early-adopter variant ?
WHM-IIC-A ? ??

I pointed that out in the bugs list last month when they came out for MC with zero response...

#4 Matt Newman

    Producer

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 719 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:15 PM

I'll look into the Bonus variant tomorrow morning. I can't remember if it was on a different release schedule or not.

#5 LordNothing

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 9,864 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:46 PM

the a variant is the only one i want.

#6 Tertius

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 58 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:17 AM

View PostAnnihilator, on 03 July 2019 - 09:16 AM, said:

Nice Posted Image And the Warhammer IIC WHM-IIC-A when?


View PostLordNothing, on 03 July 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

the a variant is the only one i want.


The you maybe should have preordered the WHM IIC. I personally think it's somehow disrespectful to the ealry adopters if these variants come for c-bills... It should stay as an reward for the ones who are early adopters.

#7 Matt Newman

    Producer

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:02 AM

View PostTertius, on 04 July 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

The you maybe should have preordered the WHM IIC. I personally think it's somehow disrespectful to the ealry adopters if these variants come for c-bills... It should stay as an reward for the ones who are early adopters.


It was a reward for early adopters not a punishment for others. :)
Going to be released today for C-Bills today.

#8 Will9761

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:56 AM

View PostTertius, on 04 July 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

The you maybe should have preordered the WHM IIC. I personally think it's somehow disrespectful to the ealry adopters if these variants come for c-bills... It should stay as an reward for the ones who are early adopters.


I don't think it should be like that. Besides, "Early Adopter" should stay that way. By having the A variant remain exclusive to the early adopters, you're putting free-to-play players at a disadvantage. You are basically making a Pay-to-Win variant which will cause more of an uproar than we already have now. So basically, you are alienating the non-paying players further with that decision.

Edited by Will9761, 04 July 2019 - 11:04 AM.


#9 LordNothing

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 9,864 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 12:30 PM

View PostTertius, on 04 July 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:




The you maybe should have preordered the WHM IIC. I personally think it's somehow disrespectful to the ealry adopters if these variants come for c-bills... It should stay as an reward for the ones who are early adopters.


thats been the model for practically everything other than phoenix. i wouldnt mind if the paid versions came with something the cbill versions didnt, like bonuses or skins. that includes all the packs i bought. but its a little late for that.

besides the a variant was only created because there was an uproar about the only ballistic variant being a hero. people whined and got an extra variant out of it. my other preorders did not come with extra variants, i guess only people who whine get those. in the case of phoenix players were told up front that their variants would be exclusive. i dont believe that was the case for the a.

Edited by LordNothing, 04 July 2019 - 12:40 PM.


#10 Matt Newman

    Producer

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 02:13 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 04 July 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

thats been the model for practically everything other than phoenix. i wouldnt mind if the paid versions came with something the cbill versions didnt, like bonuses or skins. that includes all the packs i bought. but its a little late for that. besides the a variant was only created because there was an uproar about the only ballistic variant being a hero. people whined and got an extra variant out of it. my other preorders did not come with extra variants, i guess only people who whine get those. in the case of phoenix players were told up front that their variants would be exclusive. i dont believe that was the case for the a.



Actually the Variant was created because I made a marketing blunder by creating a bad FOMO tweet. Not that I want to bring that up again.

#11 GaelicWolf

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 53 posts
  • LocationStuck somewhere between a Fantasy and Reality

Posted 04 July 2019 - 11:25 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 04 July 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:



Actually the Variant was created because I made a marketing blunder by creating a bad FOMO tweet. Not that I want to bring that up again.


Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
God, I love Honesty

With a side helping a Humor and just a pinch of Humility

Keep up the good work Matt

#12 Roodkapje

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:36 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 03 July 2019 - 10:42 AM, said:

What about the early-adopter variant ?
WHM-IIC-A ? ??

Just took a look at this mech and it has one huge flaw : You have to use it as is due to the quirks!

So the armor you are missing can't be added back to the mech... :(

#13 Doktorbike

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 80 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:37 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 07 July 2019 - 11:36 AM, said:

Just took a look at this mech and it has one huge flaw : You have to use it as is due to the quirks!

So the armor you are missing can't be added back to the mech... Posted Image

?? Why not put in a Clan XL engine, screw the quirks, play it as you like & have fun? Or put in a Clan XL, up the armour & play it with it's stock loadout?

#14 Roodkapje

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:13 AM

View PostDoktorbike, on 08 July 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

?? Why not put in a Clan XL engine, screw the quirks, play it as you like & have fun? Or put in a Clan XL, up the armour & play it with it's stock loadout?

But the Loadout and Quirks are pretty good! :D

I am not sure if the engine can be changed, because I don't think I would have posted the above otherwise ?! ;)

#15 GaelicWolf

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 53 posts
  • LocationStuck somewhere between a Fantasy and Reality

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:08 PM

Try This
WHM-IIC-A
I admit the low arms do hamper it a bit, but fully armored up in the skill tree, and she is a beast

Edited by GaelicWolf, 10 July 2019 - 01:09 PM.


#16 Doktorbike

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 80 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:14 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 10 July 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

But the Loadout and Quirks are pretty good! Posted Image

I am not sure if the engine can be changed, because I don't think I would have postedthe above otherwise ?! Posted Image

The engine can indeed be changed as it is a Battlemech & not an Omni-mech.
It will perform better with a Clan XL, you could put in another SSRM6 and ammo for it, an AMS system, an Active Probe(important!) & some more DHS to keep it firing longer & this would keep it themed to it's stock loadout.

Edited by Doktorbike, 10 July 2019 - 01:15 PM.


#17 Roodkapje

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:45 AM

View PostDoktorbike, on 10 July 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

The engine can indeed be changed as it is a Battlemech & not an Omni-mech.

Will double check again then...

Quote

Active Probe(important!)

Why do you see it as important ?!

I only add it when I have room left in a mech and don't see any need for anything else instead of it :)

#18 Doktorbike

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 80 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:44 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 14 July 2019 - 08:45 AM, said:

Will double check again then...

Why do you see it as important ?!

I only add it when I have room left in a mech and don't see any need for anything else instead of it Posted Image

The Active Probe is important on any build that uses lock on weapons as it counters the ECM of one enemy mech allowing you to lock onto it & it also reduces your target acquisition time which lets you lock on & fire quicker.
Another not so important but nice reason to use one is for the extra Cbill payouts from the ECM countering.

#19 Aidan Crenshaw

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 865 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:55 AM

The AP does not quicken lock-on times for missiles. It does, however, increase sensor range, which in turn might slightly improve non-LOS lock-on times on longer ranges. But it's main benefit is the ECM counter, because else you can't fire streaks at all while being jammed.

#20 Doktorbike

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 80 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:18 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 15 July 2019 - 01:55 AM, said:

The AP does not quicken lock-on times for missiles. It does, however, increase sensor range, which in turn might slightly improve non-LOS lock-on times on longer ranges. But it's main benefit is the ECM counter, because else you can't fire streaks at all while being jammed.

Sorry Aidan but it does indeed increase target acquisition times as stated here for BAP https://mwo.gamepedi...le_Active_Probe
And here for Active Probe https://mwo.gamepedi...le_Active_Probe





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users