Where To Watch Epic Ama?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ilfi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

Will anyone be streaming or re-streaming the text and voice AMA? I am sincerely interested in what PGI has to say regarding their IMO disastrous decision to take the money, but the instructions on how to tune in were insufficient.

#2 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:17 AM

View PostIlfi, on 25 July 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

Will anyone be streaming or re-streaming the text and voice AMA? I am sincerely interested in what PGI has to say regarding their IMO disastrous decision to take the money, but the instructions on how to tune in were insufficient.

I am curious too. however AMA means Ask Me Anything, it doesn't mean they are going to answer. I'm sure they will answer a specific question a specific way and avoid anything they don't want to address.

Either way, I have a feeling it is going to be a bit...toasty in there during the AMA.

#3 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:18 AM

View PostMeiSooHaityu, on 25 July 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

I am curious too. however AMA means Ask Me Anything, it doesn't mean they are going to answer. I'm sure they will answer a specific question a specific way and avoid anything they don't want to address.

Either way, I have a feeling it is going to be a bit...toasty in there during the AMA.

Got 12 Firestartes all geared up and ready to go. Had to get them delivered via Overnight services from Argile technologies to Terra in time for the AMA.....that **** was 'xpensive, over nighting across the galaxy...ouch.

#4 Ilfi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 01:46 PM

No luck, huh? Disappointing.

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,869 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 01:52 PM

View PostLordKnightFandragon, on 25 July 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

Got 12 Firestartes all geared up and ready to go. Had to get them delivered via Overnight services from Argile technologies to Terra in time for the AMA.....that **** was 'xpensive, over nighting across the galaxy...ouch.

how did you get access to the command circuit?

#6 Dr Hobo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 530 posts
  • LocationA cardboard box drinkin mah hooch.

Posted 25 July 2019 - 01:54 PM

I want to see this dumpster fire in action. Ill even bring my own marshmellows for this one.

#7 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:06 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 25 July 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

how did you get access to the command circuit?

Nothing 40 mechs and 2 entire Armored Battalions cant accomplish. Oh, and a nicely worded letter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users