Leaderboards Not Accurate

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sapper Nick

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:54 AM

I have been playing this game for a couple months now. My stats have not been kept up with by the company. The top ten people has to be BS because one game I killed 5 mechs earning the Johnny 5 achievement but my kills were never recorded on your leader board and my mech status remains crap. I'm sure I speak for other Mech. Warriors on this matter. Either fix and maintain accurate stats or remove them. The Top Mech. Warriors are not really the top. Put the political ******** away and be fair! Seems to me its always the same people on top. I take nothing away from those pilots and their skills however the true test is fairness. When season 37 started my first 10 matches weren't even recorded. I call ******** and fix this. Your Mech Warrior 5 sales will be garbage if you show bias towards players. In closing to this statement. My fellow Mech Warriors check your stats. Record your wins/losses/kills/deaths and see if there is improvement on this manner.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:44 AM

Not saying that at times some things do not get updated properly but based on the information you posted it would seem you are not completely aware of how the Leaderboards are setup.

The leaderboards do not update immediately after a match. In game it is noted it is updated every hour but to first show up 10 matches need to be completed each season/month. And iirc to show up in a specific weight class one also needs 10 drops in that weight class. That is why on Jarl's list (it is pulling information API from the site) players percentage does not add up to 100% while one or more weight classes show 0% A player may have dropped in 9 matches each in a light and assault but have a total percentage of 82% for mediums/heavies.

And once you have lots of seasons under your belt, Jarl's list can be utilized.

https://leaderboard....h?u=Sapper+Nick

And the top players can and are different for each stat, W/L ratio, Avg Matchscore, Total Wins, Total Losses, Total Kills, Total Death, K/D Ratio, Games Played. What is missing is KMDD (Kills Most Damage Done).

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 10 August 2019 - 07:46 AM.

#3 Bombast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:54 PM

The leaderboards occasionally get a bit screwy, but they're generally trustworthy.

As for your stats in particular - Tarl Cabot is correct, the leaderboard takes some time to update. And looking at your stats and time played... I'm pretty sure the board is tracking everything. You're actually a bit above what I would expect in some categories.

If you want to start screenshotting your post-match stats, spreadsheeting them and then posting an analysis of a month though, go for it. People on this forum always appreciates good paperwork that proves something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users