Jump to content

A Salty Sale


45 replies to this topic

#21 C337Skymaster

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 184 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

View PostRoninX62, on 14 August 2019 - 12:08 PM, said:

Missing Direwolf? Supernova?


I think you guys missed this one. I need Critical Rocket to pick up an Ultraviolet while it's on sale, so he can make the DWF-H video when he gets to 100 tonners. :)

#22 GaelicWolf

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 76 posts
  • LocationStuck somewhere between a Fantasy and Reality

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:50 PM

Thanks Matt.

#23 Matt Newman

    Producer

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 765 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

View PostRoninX62, on 14 August 2019 - 12:08 PM, said:

Missing Direwolf? Supernova?


ah jeez how did i miss those big boys?
Will add tomorrow morning!

#24 Renzor the Red

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 238 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:39 PM

Aww ... no Corsairs? Eh. Understandable. Just went up for c-bills. ;)

Now I've got to earn a lot of space bucks, so I can buy another King Crab, Mauler, and Annihilator. And maybe a Victor because 3 AC10's...

#25 Grayson Sortek

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 371 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:38 PM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 14 August 2019 - 02:38 PM, said:


I think you guys missed this one. I need Critical Rocket to pick up an Ultraviolet while it's on sale, so he can make the DWF-H video when he gets to 100 tonners. Posted Image


I love CRs videos too!

#26 Wishmast3r

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:28 AM

To see how many assault mechs have been forgotten ... you can´t find a better expression for the curent situation of the game and the staff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 Jormunrek

    Member

  • PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:25 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 14 August 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:


ah jeez how did i miss those big boys?
Will add tomorrow morning!


Hopefully he didn't forget about this. 10:30am here currently. =/

#28 Matt Newman

    Producer

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:05 AM

View PostJormunrek, on 15 August 2019 - 07:25 AM, said:


Hopefully he didn't forget about this. 10:30am here currently. =/


Nope i haven't forgotten! We are in Vancouver and it's currently 10:04 AM and I am in the process of adding them!

#29 Satans Pooper

    Member

  • PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:11 AM

View PostGrayson Sortek, on 14 August 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:


I love CRs videos too!



I wholeheartedly second this emotion.

CR is the streamer we deserve.

#30 Matt Newman

    Producer

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:13 AM

View PostWishmast3r, on 15 August 2019 - 12:28 AM, said:

To see how many assault mechs have been forgotten ... you can´t find a better expression for the curent situation of the game and the staff. Posted Image Posted Image


Naw, man i am just a Derp sometimes and I miss the small details! (like 2 assault mechs XD)
But i am happy to fix my muck ups for you guys so you can get the Mechs you want for half off!
I make the sales and events so players can enjoy them selves as much as they choose to.

This event for example has a way to earn some extra C-BIlls and MC to get some of these mechs!
And we have another big sale coming next week!

#31 Grayson Sortek

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 371 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:25 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 15 August 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:


Naw, man i am just a Derp sometimes and I miss the small details! (like 2 assault mechs XD)
But i am happy to fix my muck ups for you guys so you can get the Mechs you want for half off!
I make the sales and events so players can enjoy them selves as much as they choose to.

This event for example has a way to earn some extra C-BIlls and MC to get some of these mechs!
And we have another big sale coming next week!


Oh good! Because for a little bit there it seemed like you've been having a going out of business sale. Thanks for clearing that up Posted Image

#32 Bolo Atari

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 86 posts
  • LocationArea 88

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

I LOVE ALL THE THINGS!



#33 Bowelhacker

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:06 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 15 August 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

Naw, man i am just a Derp sometimes and I miss the small details! (like 2 assault mechs XD) But i am happy to fix my muck ups for you guys so you can get the Mechs you want for half off! I make the sales and events so players can enjoy them selves as much as they choose to. This event for example has a way to earn some extra C-BIlls and MC to get some of these mechs! And we have another big sale coming next week!


Can it be mechbays again? I missed the last one because timezones.

#34 Matt Newman

    Producer

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:06 PM

View PostBowelhacker, on 15 August 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:


Can it be mechbays again? I missed the last one because timezones.


Ok, but only for you. No one else is allowed to buy them on sale. XD
Look for the sale to start after this event ends.

#35 AnAnachronismAlive

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:44 PM

In terms of potential sales: I assume there ain't no way to implement more ways to custom-paint our mechstable in specific unit patterns (at least seperate colors for legs, arms and torso)? Mebbe this has been asked before (ain't around for that long), but the available patterns don't allow that much customization. Or was it some kind of "emergency break" to prevent people from "eye-cancering" the community with elaborate designs? Else this might be a decent incentive to throw some MCs outta the window.

Edited by AnAnachronismAlive, 15 August 2019 - 09:47 PM.


#36 Bowelhacker

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:52 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 15 August 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

Ok, but only for you. No one else is allowed to buy them on sale. XD Look for the sale to start after this event ends.


My grateful eyes will be peeled...

#37 C E Dwyer

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,126 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:43 AM

View PostAnAnachronismAlive, on 15 August 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

In terms of potential sales: I assume there ain't no way to implement more ways to custom-paint our mechstable in specific unit patterns (at least seperate colors for legs, arms and torso)? Mebbe this has been asked before (ain't around for that long), but the available patterns don't allow that much customization. Or was it some kind of "emergency break" to prevent people from "eye-cancering" the community with elaborate designs? Else this might be a decent incentive to throw some MCs outta the window.

It was to try and limit the level of penis arriving on the battlefield

however, it failed with the advent of dekkals' and certain Atlas camo patterns


Edited by C E Dwyer, 16 August 2019 - 05:44 AM.


#38 Wishmast3r

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:13 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 15 August 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:


Naw, man i am just a Derp sometimes and I miss the small details! (like 2 assault mechs XD)
But i am happy to fix my muck ups for you guys so you can get the Mechs you want for half off!
I make the sales and events so players can enjoy them selves as much as they choose to.

This event for example has a way to earn some extra C-BIlls and MC to get some of these mechs!
And we have another big sale coming next week!

A PGI employee with humor? That´s rare. Posted Image
I´m just pissed cause of the FP disaster. Events is the only thing that keeps alot of players in the game. You are doing a great job. Thanks for that.

#39 Buenaventura

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 361 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:13 PM

So, ideas for working Charger or Hatamoto builds? Not sure about those on Grimmechs.

#40 Renzor the Red

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 238 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:26 PM

Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users