Random Drop

3 replies to this topic

#1 eishiba

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:43 PM

if they made a mode where in QP an entire lance or maybe every mech individually was dropped into a different spot randomly on each map how fun would that be?

#2 The pessimistic optimist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:46 PM

That would be cool if people in QP would work together and that a crap shoot. Sometime you get a good smart team that uses coms and fight intelligently other time you get nascar tards...

#3 GeminiWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 743 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:20 PM

I think, based on what I've seen lately, if they random dropped the teams, people would scatter like ants when you rub out the scent line. At least right now they all sheepily walk to the correct location to start fighting.

#4 eishiba

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:11 PM

View PostGeminiWolf, on 27 August 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

I think, based on what I've seen lately, if they random dropped the teams, people would scatter like ants when you rub out the scent line. At least right now they all sheepily walk to the correct location to start fighting.

some players wouldn't even make it to the battle field. I know people are cry babies and don't want a challenge. but I think if they made it so you had to find your teammates before you began mic talking would make it even more interesting and make people think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users