#21 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:44 PM

View PostVxheous, on 03 October 2019 - 05:32 PM, said:

Sorry, it was a facetious post meant only so that that account would "show up" on the forum. I refer you to this thread for reason(s) why: https://mwomercs.com...ost__p__6293806

I meant no slight, as I did not know why you specifically were posting with an alt account. I, however, have seen too many cases of someone posting with an alt account to mask whom they really were, and then they refuse to say what their main account was. So, some people post with alts (all to often sadly) so no one will know whom they are. (I've even had one person constantly posting in a thread once with a different alt account each time...)

Considering I've blasted an alt account to T4 (and almost to T3) within a single match... it's more than possible. New accounts have that nice PSR boost for their first few matches (not sure on the exact amount).

Edit: I think I may have placed more "attitude" in my previous post than intended, and if so I apologize. As stated here, I've seen to many people use alts to purposefully hide their identity. I assumed something I should not have.

Edited by Tesunie, 03 October 2019 - 05:51 PM.

#22 Mr D One

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:42 AM

View PostTesunie, on 03 October 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

Edit: I think I may have placed more "attitude" in my previous post than intended, and if so I apologize. As stated here, I've seen to many people use alts to purposefully hide their identity. I assumed something I should not have.

I didn't read anything into it, and all of us have something to hide....

Edited by Dar1ngOne, 04 October 2019 - 12:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users