#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:25 AM

Posted Image

I must admit, this morning has granted me a couple of good laughs.

I set my phone alarm to go off at 6:30 after getting up and getting a drink. I wanted just a little bit more of a rest before I started the day. The new kitten decided that he was going to try and be cute and annoying at the same time--by laying down on my phone. Yes he was cute. Then the alarm went off. When my phone alarm clock sounds, it blasts out a ring tone, and vibrates. The kitten shot a foot up straight into the air, came down hissing an spitting at the phone and gave it a departing swat.

After that near belly buster, an article in the paper grabbed at my funny bone. Apparently on Amelia Island off the coast of Florida, a couple got arrested for intoxication. Then the arresting officer discovered that the pair were "Making Out" in the back of his squad car. I guess they thought that the police were running a Make Out Spot Service now.

So yes I've had a good morning, so I am pausing to wish you all one now.

#2 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:38 AM

Thanks, Kali, but despite your efforts I woke up with bloody hatchets in my hands and continued letting blood along the way of the day .
#One of those days
#**** dysthymia

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,796 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:02 PM

lol.

but its good that the cat has a nemesis that isnt you. its only a mater of time until you find your phone in a puddle of cat vomit, so i hope you got the replacement plan.

Edited by LordNothing, 17 September 2019 - 11:02 PM.

#4 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:08 AM

I'm not worried about cat barf. One time I gave a cat a kids meal dino nugget. The feline then took the chicken nugget and buried it in the litter box.

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,796 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:46 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 19 September 2019 - 09:08 AM, said:

I'm not worried about cat barf. One time I gave a cat a kids meal dino nugget. The feline then took the chicken nugget and buried it in the litter box.

this says more about the meat content of the nugget than the pickiness of your cat's eating habits. its also entirely possible that the thing didn't digest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users