8 replies to this topic

#1 CanadianCyrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:51 AM

https://youtu.be/282NFD5CIFs

HBS original mech called the Bull Shark looking pretty good, it's a 95 ton Assault. HBS is also adding their own non-canon weapon called Coil Beams, which are laser weapons that deal more damage based on how far a mech travels.

Posted Image

Edited by Funzo, 20 October 2019 - 01:46 AM.

#2 CanadianCyrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:55 AM

That Bull Shark looks like it might have something going for it if it made its way to MWO.... provided we're still getting the odd mech pack.

#3 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:49 PM

The Bullshark really reminds me of the Rogatka mech from the Pay2Win mobile game "War Robots."

Posted Image

#4 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 19 October 2019 - 11:40 PM

It looks like a Nightstar with ears.

I like!

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:40 AM

Dunno how I feel about the coil beam. But I like its particle effect, may use it for the Cyclops Eye Large Laser (half laser half PPC) of Drillson tank and early Wolfhound 1A fame (before it's replaced with another more standard large laser).

#6 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 20 October 2019 - 05:59 PM

I like the Bull Shark overall. I think it has a bit of Stalker and King Crab mixed together in the design. Plus it is a 95 ton mech in an era that doesn't see to many of those.

#7 Valdarion Silarius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationWubbing and dakkaing everyone in best jellyfish mech

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:04 PM

View PostFunzo, on 19 October 2019 - 10:55 AM, said:

That Bull Shark looks like it might have something going for it if it made its way to MWO.... provided we're still getting the odd mech pack.

I don't know. I read it's load out on the DLC trailer and it has a thumper cannon. The ST's are also screaming to be shot too with it's geometry. It's going to have to go through PGIification like the Hellbringer unless we ever got new weaponry for MW:O, which is likely never.

#8 WrathOfDeadguy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:09 AM

Getting big Warhammer vibes off of the Bull Shark's cockpit. Kinda love it for that. Makes me think it might be a "factory Frankenmech" akin to the Cataphract, with bits drawn from multiple other machines, but professionally assembled rather than haphazardly thrown together. Fingers crossed.

#9 Anjian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 10:44 PM

View PostFunzo, on 19 October 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

https://youtu.be/282NFD5CIFs

HBS original mech called the Bull Shark looking pretty good, it's a 95 ton Assault. HBS is also adding their own non-canon weapon called Coil Beams, which are laser weapons that deal more damage based on how far a mech travels.

Posted Image

I agree that it kind of feels like something that would generically show up on War Robots. Though, not like an agile mech like the Rogatka, but something more brutal like the Behemoth or Fenrir.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users