• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 26 October 2019 - 09:23 AM

Rank 20 is at 1.060 000 LP
Hero is 212.000 LP more.
Do you get rewards like the dropdeck on the way to Hero? Looks like on my Steel Viper Faction,
Clan Ghost Bear I m at 1.295 853 / 1 272 000 LP
?????
Did anyone got something?

#2 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:49 AM

The way I see it :

Your total amount of Loyalty Points and your 212k Hero ranking loop are 2 separate numbers.

So you have ~1296k Loyalty Points and ~0k of Hero Ranking loop done.

And once you complete the 212k Loop your total LPs continue rising, only your Hero Ranking loop is reset to 0k.

Also it looks like you unlock one Hero reward every 53k LP, for a total of 4 Hero rewards : At 53k LP the first prize you unlock is the 5M Cbills.

Edited by Humble Dexter, 28 October 2019 - 08:55 AM.

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:35 PM

View PostKinski Orlawisch, on 26 October 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

Rank 20 is at 1.060 000 LP
Hero is 212.000 LP more.
Do you get rewards like the dropdeck on the way to Hero? Looks like on my Steel Viper Faction,
Clan Ghost Bear I m at 1.295 853 / 1 272 000 LP
?????
Did anyone got something?

https://mwomercs.com...90-22-oct-2019/

Faction Play Improvements

Faction Hero Rewards for Loyalist Players:

Loyalist players now have access to a new Faction Hero track that starts after Rank 20. This new track is a series of Loyalty Point milestones that unlock rewards as the player reaches them.

#4 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:02 AM

Hmm but at Steel Viper I get rewards on my way to hero...as Ghost bear not?

#5 vonJerg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:52 AM

I was lvl 20 Davion before introduction of additional rewards. As I pledged loyalty to Davion again, I started filling the HERO bar, and as each segment is filled I got a reward for that segment. Just like Dexter sad.

#6 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:42 AM

That means..IT IS BUGGY..When you had much more LP...You will not get the rewards..Thats not correct!

https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=small

#7 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 09:33 AM

Also "Hero" is not a rank so your forum rank remains "Galaxy Commander III".

Has anyone completed the Hero Track twice ? I'm just curious to know if another "yellow star" pops up each time you complete it ?

Edited by Humble Dexter, 14 December 2019 - 09:33 AM.

#8 AlphaStrikeFire

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 10:25 AM

Are these loyalty and hero points available when you ally to a faction? You use them to buy loyalty and hero mechs respectively, correct?

Edited by AlphaStrikeFire, 22 April 2021 - 10:26 AM.

#9 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 April 2021 - 03:25 PM

The points simply unlocked rewards.

Nothing more.

#10 VeeOt Dragon

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,106 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 April 2021 - 03:41 PM

yeah they just do little rewards though since solo queing in FP is an almost guaranteed loss i long ago gave up on it. well that and the atrociously long wait for matches due to such low population.

we need something to breath new life into FP though with the full Prebuilt stop fests being common its not likely to get any newer players to play FP long enough to get any of the rewards for doing so, let alone get any old hats who aren't part of one of the larger groups to return.

#11 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 April 2021 - 03:52 PM

FP is a Group Centric.mode, always has been. The warning screen tells you as much.

If you then drop solo that is your decision.

#12 VeeOt Dragon

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,106 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 April 2021 - 04:06 PM

not everyone has the time or inclination to join one of the uber groups or simply don't have any friends that play the game. i know its a group centric mode but if you want it to thrive and the game to thrive you have to think about all players not just minorities (i am certain there are far more players in small groups (under say 10 active members) or solo than there are ones in the the large groups).

also there is the toxicity that i have encountered among the larger groups. no thank you. i want to have fun not deal with some meta try hard cry baby's bull ****. (sorry got a bit off the rails there.)

my point is still valid, if they want to dangle the cheese of those rewards in front of newer players then you need to think about those players as well. *though i do agree with getting some experience under your belt before trying FP. you at least need enough mechs to put together a passable drop deck for standard and scouting matches) we have a mode for groups only or we did until the population got to low to support it its called Group Que. honestly i think a system like they have right now in Soup Que would work better. restricting group size to say no more than 6 in a single group would ensure more even teams (you would still have the disparagey of Clan equipment being superior but that can't really be fixed without falling to TT or Lore and cutting the Clan numbers (in Lore Clan fielded fewer mechs per unit than IS (if i remember right it was 3 per lance instead of the IS 4 with the addition of one Commander so it would be 12v10 instead of 12v12), something that wouldn't fly with the game as it is).

i'll drop it here though as this has nothing to do really with the OP's question.

Edited by VeeOt Dragon, 22 April 2021 - 04:16 PM.

#13 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:49 PM

You can come up with any amount of justifications/reasons/excuses you want. The mode doesn't stop small groups, it clearly states you need to be skilled/organised with proper builds. None of that is group size dependant.

At the end of the day it doesn't change the mode, it's warnings or otherwise. It clearly states the mode is not for new players so claim that it does is fundamentally incorrect.

It's like someone walking into a Vegan restaurant and asking for a Steak. You eat when is on the menu and if you don't like it then don't go there.

#14 VeeOt Dragon

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,106 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:30 PM

honestly not going to be baited as it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

truthfully this needs to be in the FP section of the forum anyway.

#15 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:34 PM

Kinda a necro

#16 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,798 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:21 PM

the only way ive seen pgi give out decks is when there is an fp pts. otherwise just farm mc like for everything else.

#17 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:38 PM

Thread moved to Faction Play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users