• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 01:37 PM

After the latest Patch it should be possible to gain rewards beyond rank 20
I went from here (October 26th)Posted Image

to here (November 6th):Posted Image

and yet ... I got nothing

I contacted support, and they said if I broke loyalty it would be reset ... however, I never broke loyalty ...

Anyone else experience this?

Furthermore, do the four stars mean I passed through the cycle already four times? Or is each star equivalent to one of the blocks...

#2 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 06 November 2019 - 01:47 PM

A word of warning. I was 74% beyond Kurita level 20. Upon activating the hero rank yesterday I only received the 1,000 MC after passing the third progress marker. I did not receive the c-bill and dropdeck awards owed to me. It seems the current system does not reward work previously accrued. OP check your GSP stockpile. Its possible you were credited but not notified.

Edited by Spheroid, 06 November 2019 - 01:57 PM.

#3 Ilyahweh

Rookie

• Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:59 PM

Spheroid is correct, the hero rewards are not retroactive, but you get to earn them every time you pass the appropriate threshold.

Pilots with enough LP can find themselves several cycles into the Heroic Rank (represented by stars), but will only receive the next reward level they achieve.

Leaving a Faction will reset loyalty to Rank 20, and that's where you will start if you rejoin it in the future.

#4 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 03:09 PM

View PostSpheroid, on 06 November 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

OP check your GSP stockpile. Its possible you were credited but not notified.

that could be and would make sense ... unfortunately I have somewhat between 4500 and 5000 GSP left and haven't kept track of them as my Mechs are all maxed out

#5 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 03:23 PM

View PostIl******, on 06 November 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

but you get to earn them every time you pass the appropriate threshold.

that's actually the answer to my initial questions I sent the support... Thanks

#6 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 06 November 2019 - 06:47 PM

View PostIl******, on 06 November 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

Spheroid is correct, the hero rewards are not retroactive, but you get to earn them every time you pass the appropriate threshold.

Pilots with enough LP can find themselves several cycles into the Heroic Rank (represented by stars), but will only receive the next reward level they achieve.

Leaving a Faction will reset loyalty to Rank 20, and that's where you will start if you rejoin it in the future.

So all those loyalists, who stuck it out for years, were still accruing in the back end... But the new system will only give them what they earn from what it was patched? And depending on where the bar is at, you could get something easily or not at all?

Come on... Seriously? That's not doing right by Loyalist players who were ignored for 2.5 years with maxed Trees ...

And now with the patch there isn't an extension of the Mercenary Tree , which is now the identical issue loyalists faced for 2.5-3 years.

Insert: mostconfusedjpgever.jpg

Edited by justcallme A S H, 06 November 2019 - 06:47 PM.

#7 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:51 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 06 November 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

Insert: mostconfusedjpgever.jpg

I cannot find the appropriate one that quite fits this narrative. It doesn't exist.

#8 Mr D One

• Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:39 AM

Congratulations and much respect to the person behind that account grind Danjo San. Getting Hero is no light achievement. Time intensive to be sure.

Truly a mech-cellent effort.

Also a big shout out to 2 steiner hero accounts, Holgard Stahl and killawampe. It is an honour to fight with and against you.

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 06 November 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

So all those loyalists, who stuck it out for years, were still accruing in the back end... But the new system will only give them what they earn from what it was patched? And depending on where the bar is at, you could get something easily or not at all?

I have to agree with the Town idiot on this one. And I really hate agreeing with it. So please fix PGI.

#9 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:57 AM

It is just unfair..Thats all. No Hero needs that stuff. But it would had been nice to get.

They will not correct this. They don t even respond or care.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users