1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:18 AM

Every so often I have to admit their is life on other planets, simply because aliens have skipped this world. Now I get a kick out of events such as the burglar in Nashville who fell through the ceiling when he was trying to avoid the cops, but other events are...well...WTF.

In Cleveland Heights Ohio, a woman stabbed another woman during a choir practice because she thought the victim was wearing Fur boots. I did not know PETA had a church? To the victims defense they could have been "fake fur". Were there eyeballs looking up at the poor woman pleading for help? Now I have to feel sorry for the victim, and I hope she never tells anyone about her Victoria secrets collection during a service. My thought was that must be a really strict church--good thing nobody wore a MAGA hat--that might cause the minister to whip out a Tech-9 after getting his bi-focal's out.

Makes me wonder what would happen if were to drop a nickel into the collection plate (would your hand get harpooned with a knitting needle?). Doctor: "What happened to your hand?"
"I dropped a Susan B. Anthony into the offering bowl."

I don't think that "God" cares if a person is rich or poor, or what brand of sneakers they are wearing.

Now before a Mod jumps me about not making posts about religion, this is not about "Church" or religion in general. It is about insanity. Rich or poor, we are all human. Was the woman jealous that the woman may have had fur, or had hatred for it. It happened in a church, a place where we all should feel safe, yet in todays insanity, is any place safe? Fur, boots, does it really matter as we seek reasons to hurt each other.

Jealousy of wealth is starting to become a problem today (Thanks Bernie). But instead of hating someone for having something nice, why can't we go back and learn to appreciate items. If she had said "Those are nice boots!", she could have made a friend.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,842 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:40 AM

any peta member that ruins my leather jacket will become my next leather jacket. though im not sure they come in my size so i might need 2 or 3 of them. have some bacon ffs.

Edited by LordNothing, 22 November 2019 - 10:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users