Server Connection Lost After Login Only On One Account

2 replies to this topic

#1 Trump Card

• Pip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:11 PM

Hey guys o/ hope someone can help. I can only log into and play on one of my accounts. The other two allow me to login, but disconnect me (server connection lost) before I make it to the mech lab most times. I was able to make it to the mech lab once on one of the two accounts, but then quickly got disconnected when I clicked on the settings window. It's worth noting that the two accounts that disconnect after login are accounts I haven't played in 6 months. The account I can log into and play without any problems is the account I created a couple of months ago.

Most importantly, I reinstalled MWO about a month ago and forgot to copy the profile folder to desktop so that my settings would remain intact. I then dd a search on my computer, and found an older profiles folder to copy and paste over to MWO. Could this be the problem? I tried deleting the profile I copied into MWO to see if MWO would rebuild my profile with default setting, but that led to the game crashing instead of just disconnecting from server.

Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,652 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:20 PM

Run the MWO Repair Tool for each account and check ALL of the options to clear profile for each log in.

#3 Trump Card

• Pip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:17 AM

Hey, that worked Tarl! Thank you for the assist <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users