Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:29 PM

The first "accidental" TK is 7 seconds.

#62 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 06:24 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 05 February 2020 - 08:39 PM, said:

Utter garbage. I've made 250k-300k cbills in a 2min match.

Except that's a best case scenario, from which you carefully took out the more then 2min you spent queuing and downloading...

And you're ignoring that my point is that it only takes one single player running off in the wild with his trusty old ERLL/PPC light, to turn your best case scenario winning a 4vs4 brawl in 2min, into a 10+ minute Benny Hill race... which as it turns out was my main complaint, on top of scouting being less profitable then FP to begin with.

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 05 February 2020 - 08:39 PM, said:

None of that you're going to get from LRMing 900m away. Once again your LRMing is the explaination for your poor results.

Did you know the Brexit was caused by me LRMing from 900m away ? Well no it absolutely wasn't, but it's not like your brain will take any other explanation for it.

So once again, your LRM hatred is your signature failed explanation to anything...

Let's try using some math magic on that dry brain of yours :
- I can and regularly do fight 96 enemy mechs in less then an hour in two 25min FP matches, queue time included...
- I can't, never have, never will, fight anywhere close to the 24 scouting matches, that would be needed to fight 96 mechs in less then an hour in scouting mode.

I mean in the extremely unlikely event that every single one of those 24 scouting matches was a 2min brawl for a total of 48min, once you include the 24 times you have to queue back to play them, you're still closer to two hours then one, and that's in the best possible and never happening 24 times ideal conditions in a row with not a single runaway (or even afk) light to slow down your pace of 2min per match...

While chaining 2 FP matches in less then an hour in prime time is nothing special, even if there's a whole bunch of those light ERLL/PPC running around in both of them.

See, this is the thing we call math, the thing that keeps proving you wrong, and it's not even rocket science math, but just basic math.

Meaning it's one of those too many things that seems way beyond what your "single answer for everything is that it's because of your LRMs" brain is able to comprehend.

And just to be clear on your math issue : "it's because of your LRMs" isn't the right answer to "2+2=?" either.

Edited by Humble Dexter, 07 February 2020 - 06:35 PM.

#63 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 07 February 2020 - 06:36 PM

View PostHumble Dexter, on 07 February 2020 - 06:24 PM, said:

Except that's a best case scenario, from which you carefully took out the more then 2min you spent queuing and downloading...

Well no that is most games because I'm not LRMing from 900m away. I made that quite clear, it is your chosen playstyle that hurts you and you alone. Don't make your problems, everyone else's problem.

I spend 2-10mins in the Queue for Quickplay and then Quickplay map loading.

So - in summary - you're talking garbage. I'd say again, but it's just the norm for you.

So once again, your LRM hatred is your signature failed explanation to anything...
Let's try using some math magic on that dry brain of yours :
- I can and regularly do fight 96 enemy mechs in less then an hour in two 25min FP matches, queue time included...
- I can't, never have, never will, fight anywhere close to the 24 scouting matches, that would be needed to fight 96 mechs in less then an hour in scouting mode.

And just to be clear on your math issue : "it's because of your LRMs" isn't the right answer to "2+2=?" either.

See, you're wrong again chump. I don't hate LRMs. I use them when its appropraite. The key difference is I do not use them every, single, match - hiding 900m away, behind 11 other team members being a parasite and waiting for "locks", like you do.

So 2 FP games vs 6 scouting matches. That is all it takes to get 24 enemy mechs.

I can play 8+ games in an hour of scouting. No drama at all, end matches in Sub 3mins, easy done.

If you cannot play 5+ scouting matches in an hour (ROFL, get your hand off it you can't) - that is because you are spending 4-5mins extra per game running around LRMing from Zimbabwe... And what a surprise huh? Because that is exactly what you do.

Once again we come back to the same point. It is your low-skill/parasitic playstyle leading to your experiences. If you don't address it, don't expect it to change.

All you want is changes to everything so you can sit there and LRM you way to 2,000dmg games against Tier 5 users in Faction Play because you can't do it in Quick Play. That's just outright disgraceful.

#64 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 06:43 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 07 February 2020 - 06:36 PM, said:

So 2 FP games vs 6 scouting matches. That is all it takes to get 24 enemy mechs.

I rest my case.

#65 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 07 February 2020 - 06:52 PM

lol of course you don't quote the next line where 8+ scouting is easily possible. So 32 enemy mechs. Not that the amount of enemies has a huge bearing when there are win bonuses and higher chances for Kills/KMDDs etc. The more you win - the more you get paid...

But then I guess when you lose more often than you win, because you hamper every team you are in with your LRMing... I can perhaps understand why you get such a poor cbill turnout, especially in scouting where you effectively make it 3 v4 vs Faction where it is 11 v 12, so your team does have a chance to carry you to a win.

I mean if you cannot make 1.5mi+ cbills from scouting in 60mins - look at your lack of contribution to a match. And there is no secret what that is.

#66 Teenage Mutant Ninja Urbie

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 05:31 AM

View PostPrototelis, on 07 February 2020 - 03:29 PM, said:

The first "accidental" TK is 7 seconds.

not if you do it right. accidentally. Posted Image
haven't "really" played in months, but I think I remember that the 7seconds is with minimal teamdamage, while you go straight to 2min with ~100teamdamage and a TK.
which is around the number to accidentally TK the Lurm-assault/heavy right in the spawn, in FW ofc.

maybe you can get away with 7sec in scouting, I'm not sure anymore, since it's only mediums and lights. needs to be verified *cough* Posted Image

Edited by Teenage Mutant Ninja Urbie, 08 February 2020 - 05:53 AM.

#67 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 04:03 PM

It's definitely 7 seconds.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users