• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 24 December 2019 - 11:19 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks PGI - it's been a journey, but you finally, and I mean finally, got dare.

Streamed my first Mwchwarrior 5 co op game with a player's edited 2 x PPC MWO meta Panther.

I knew the 1st thing that would be edited would be relaxing the size and amount of weapon mounts. Next will be the engines.

Not me, I am loving MW5's restrictions.

Each mech has a function and a purpose, as opposed to MWO where the mech's purpose was to inject cash flow, and not much else.

The AI on your team and the opposition get a bit of flak, not skywalker or last jedi level of flak, but if you look after your pilots and assign their strengths to the right machine, then they will follow you and support you when you give the command. Unlike MWO (for me)

What else, no wait time or queue times, no afk's. No text or voice bullying or harassment. No fixed faction play games loaded with alt accounts. No sync drops, no ddos attacks.

It's mech-heaven. It has met all of my Mexpectations.

The only negative from my POV is no Crusader, and no Solaris 7. (add on maybe) The first one I appreciate it will take some serious harmony and gold to achieve, but the second, can be done.

One last thing, the first time I drove the Javelin through a building and it crumpled and collapsed. That feeling of power, the size, that felt like a Battlemech. That moment I compare to Fallout 3, when you emerged from the vault. It was amazing. I wont forget it.

It was Mech-cellent!

Merry Christmas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users