5 replies to this topic

#1 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:21 AM

So also with the multi battle contracts.. when you look at the intel between battles, for the next stage, you can see a variety of things including how the current layout of your negotiations. I started with a big salvage in the first part of 24, but it dropped drastically for parts 2, and 3. If they get to change the negotiation values... then so should we be allowed to change ours. If I manage to upload a picture below.. you can see that I'm actually way over on shares I'm technically allowed to have for salvage, because it's using the values from the first fight. Also they like me more, and I have a point now that isn't spent.

Perhaps we can negotiate all 3 contracts before we go in? Or negotiate each piece between battles?

Thoughts, opinions?

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

Well I guess I don't know how to post an actual picture. Damn you facebook! I posted a flickr link though... yeah I'll stop typing now

#2 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 07 January 2020 - 06:37 AM

Just to add, as I came back from the second battle, I even got the message that the mechs had been refit. After that it gave the 14 days have elapsed message.

#3 Hawk_eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 325 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:57 AM

Why the terms we negotiate for don't apply to _all_ the battles in a multi-mission contract is completely beyond me.

Merc liaison officer looks at contract: "So those are the terms for the first battle you will conduct for us."
Merc commander: "Um, no? Those are the terms for _every_ battle we fight for you."
Merc liaison officer: "Sorry, no can do. The terms for the other battles we need you to fight for us, we can't disclose at this time. We'll let you know once you have completed said battles."
Merc commander: "Ok, fine, we will fight this battle of yours - or we might side with your enemies. We'll let you know once we have made that decision."

#4 Five by Five

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:58 AM

View PostNecroconvict, on 07 January 2020 - 06:37 AM, said:

Just to add, as I came back from the second battle, I even got the message that the mechs had been refit. After that it gave the 14 days have elapsed message.

The log messaging seems a little backwards sometimes, that threw me off at first. What's actually occurring by the time-line makes perfect sense, it just isn't messaged and logged clearly.

I do like taking the multi-contract missions (even x4), but it sure would be nice to either:
1) adjust share allotments per contract or
2) honor the share allotments of the first contract on the following contracts.

#5 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:49 AM

I Might need a bigger budget for one battle vs the others, there are obviously different limits per mission. So mission 3 might allow for more cash, or a higher repair bill, but we're bound by the first mission contract. Seems like it could use a tweak.

If you fail mission 1, you don't get to go onto the other missions do you?

#6 Trainee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:39 AM

This annoys me also. I usually max out salvage and get shafted on the last 2 missions because it's never the same high value as the first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users