4 replies to this topic

#1 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:44 AM

So I am doing a multi part mission. It takes 14 days for part 2. With additional wait time, I put my mechs from mission 1 in for repairs. They take 12 days. Now my mechs are done as far as Work orders, but they are not actually repaired, and can't be used for day 3.

What gives? I shorted my full repairs to come in under time, so I can use them on mission 3. I paid the money, I had the time. This isn't the first time I've noticed it, neither have a few friends that play also. Has anyone else had this problem? I double checked the times, as I was the host of the game, and set the repairs up.

#2 Five by Five

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:04 AM

I've used unrepaired mechs from THE previous mission in following missions and I've used fully repaired mechs from the first mission in mission 3 or 4.

I'm not sure if I've used mechs damaged in mission 1, not fixed and not used in mission 2, but then used in mission 3.

I have not tried to use partially repaired mechs in the follow-on missions. I know there are some disqualifying conditions for drop, but those usually have a red-hashed background to the mech tile.

#3 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:22 AM

I had a problem, with one mech, I kept it in cold storage, shows it's missing a arm, could had sworn I replaced/fixed that arm, pull it out of Cold storage, repair . be on my way, repair done, place back in cold storage . . look later, mech is missing a arm again,
after repeating 4 times doing the same thing, I gave up, because every time I place that mech back in old storage, the repaired arm is missing, over 3 mil, and still no Arm, Fahad been drinking to much of that, what ever he keeps popping opening.

sometimes, I do a repair, but it's more replace broken, but forgot to click repair all, done that twice now

Was in a co-op, where they did a partial repair, and it worked, still, not as much repair they wanted done, but was enough to have a decent mech to pilot, had to do a partial repair due to time it takes, and be out for next mission

I have not experience the should be repaired before mission , just the cold storage thing.

#4 Five by Five

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:52 AM

I've seen some weird things happen upon putting mechs into and taking out of cold storage, like partially damage components going missing.

I'll try some of the partial repairs next time I do a multi contract set.

#5 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 07 January 2020 - 02:08 PM

Xaat, so it isn't just me.. I've had a few mechs that I cycled out after repairing... and they've had minor damage... like out of no where. Thought I was crazy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users