Gameplay

24 replies to this topic

#21 DjStickyMouse

• PipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 06:39 PM

I was most likely one of those complainers a while back. Id like to think im better now

#22 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:01 AM

View PostTeenage Mutant Ninja Urbie, on 31 January 2020 - 05:00 PM, said:

important things. in QP..

"Enemy light lance is already eating your kidneys, stop rotating and turn around or we lose!"

#23 Jman5

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 03:57 AM

Every once in a while I'll clear my block list and give them all a second chance. The usual suspects don't stay cleared off for long, but at least it cleans out the people who don't play anymore.

#24 Johny Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:19 AM

People are ******** when it gets to me I run lurm 5 spam and giggle at how much the other guy really hates it.

#25 JediPanther

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,070 posts
  • LocationLost in my C1

Posted 02 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

Player skill is so low in qp I'll blame whoever for doing x when it is warranted. I don't need to put up with a bitching dead guy on mic all match that died early in the match and only uses voip for cussing out people then try and shout at people trying to order them to do this. I'll mute that sob and block them.

At least when I run joke and troll builds I'd go full suicidal trying to take as many of the enemy as possible. When you can get two solo kmdds with only an ac5,ac2 and sml shawk or get exactly the same damage taken as damage done you just have to go whatever then move on to the next match.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users