Jump to content

Full Armor Ally Mod And Expanded Cold Storage Mod

mods cold storage ally armor

8 replies to this topic

#1 cheapcamper

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 08:24 PM

i dont know how to mod so sorry for clickbait title

but i was wondering can someone smart figure out how to have in game allies spawn with full armor instead of butt naked critted state?

as well as expand cold storage to 100, that would be awesome!

cheers!

#2 OZHomerOZ

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:26 AM

May I suggest, with the option for Infinite cold storage so all the mechs can be collected for science.

#3 SVK Puskin

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 822 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:26 AM

Agree, they should rework the whole concept of ally forces, especially those stripped heavily damaged mechs. If fresh ally mech would be big boost so they could replace it with lighter mech or replace it with tank, aircraft or turret. Sometimes there are multiple ally mechs so they could also adjust the number. For example instead of 2 or 3 stripped mechs we would have only 1 fresh mech. Cold storage needs more changes than increasing the limit. They need to fix the random damage when you place mech into cold storage and ability to store fully equipped and painted mechs.

#4 Trainee

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:40 AM

I'd prefer the unlimited version or even 250. I am literally not playing this game due to not having anymore space to purchase mechs.

#5 SVK Puskin

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 822 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:06 PM

View PostTrainee, on 13 February 2020 - 09:40 AM, said:

I'd prefer the unlimited version or even 250. I am literally not playing this game due to not having anymore space to purchase mechs.


With new upcoming mechs we will need more room in cold storage for sure, i just hope that they will listen to us.

View PostOZHomerOZ, on 12 February 2020 - 08:26 AM, said:

May I suggest, with the option for Infinite cold storage so all the mechs can be collected for science.


Yeah, that is also an option.

#6 Vellron2005

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,223 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:20 AM

View Postcheapcamper, on 11 February 2020 - 08:24 PM, said:

i dont know how to mod so sorry for clickbait title

but i was wondering can someone smart figure out how to have in game allies spawn with full armor instead of butt naked critted state?

as well as expand cold storage to 100, that would be awesome!

cheers!


As the ally mechs usually do more harm than good, i don't think I would need that mod.

I've seen allied mechs take out 25%+ off the base I was defending, just by stomping through it..

As far as cold storage goes, I would love to be able to sell from cold storage, all else is not so important to me.

#7 Aidan Crenshaw

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:42 AM

View PostVellron2005, on 17 February 2020 - 02:20 AM, said:

As far as cold storage goes, I would love to be able to sell from cold storage, all else is not so important to me.


Well... you are since the january update...

#8 Vellron2005

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,223 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 18 February 2020 - 01:38 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 17 February 2020 - 02:42 AM, said:


Well... you are since the january update...


I only discovered this yesterday myself Posted Image

Imagine my surprise! Posted Image

#9 Aidan Crenshaw

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 02:38 AM

There is no surprises for the informed.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users