Piranha (Cipher)

2 replies to this topic

#1 Air Rifle77

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:14 AM

This is the mech load out I got my first Ace Of Spades in. Its Just right to take down almost any mech in one hit! Its pretty cool too... I run the max engine(XL 180) and 3 double heat sinks. For the weapons iv'e got 6 regular mgs, 5 heavy sm lazers, and 4 er micros. The skill tree is self explanatory: I have invested a lot into firepower,i got heat gen cool down and along the way a few range and mg ammo capacity. standard 21 point "poor mans speed tweak". went for all the cool run nodes. lastly i have went for radar derp to stop the missles... cuz they'll mess ya up. That's it!

#2 Sniper09121986

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:17 AM

View PostAir Rifle77, on 16 March 2020 - 09:14 AM, said:

This is the mech load out I got my first Ace Of Spades in. Its Just right to take down almost any mech in one hit! Its pretty cool too... I run the max engine(XL 180) and 3 double heat sinks. For the weapons iv'e got 6 regular mgs, 5 heavy sm lazers, and 4 er micros. The skill tree is self explanatory: I have invested a lot into firepower,i got heat gen cool down and along the way a few range and mg ammo capacity. standard 21 point "poor mans speed tweak". went for all the cool run nodes. lastly i have went for radar derp to stop the missles... cuz they'll mess ya up. That's it!

If you cut down on MG ammo you can stuff it all with heavy smalls. You will have to assign them to two separate weapon groups and stagger fire to avoid ghost heat, but what the hell Posted Image

#3 Squiggy McPew

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 755 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 05:36 AM

I have two main cipher builds depending on my mood.

Backstabber. 6x mg 5x heavy smalls 4x er micros 170xl

Takes most mechs out in a couple of seconds unless they have some serious structure or rear ct armor.

Even then its typically one more laser alpha along with the constant mg fire so if they are distracted you can core them quick.

Need to be in knife fighting range so not for the meek.

Battle buddy/flanker. 6x light mg 4x heavy mediums 170xl

Find an assault to pair up with and target open components on distracted mechs from ~300m

Effective out to around 500m so you can poke and shoot from range and play the harasser.

This and my flea 17 are probably my most played mechs. Love the tiny fast movers with teeth.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users