(RW) Renegade Warriors

24 replies to this topic

#21 HighPingDrifter

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Yes there was A floy
Howdy It is I HPDrifter most of you may remeber my other name FrootLoop. Still aint played this much RW forever

#22 Waldo Khan

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:20 PM

THIS IS WALDO ...I am the banner stand~!! OF {RW} if any hear this call WE LIVE ...it is time FOR ALL RENEGADES TO COME ALIVE ~!!! i call on ALL of MY brothers.....now we fight on 2 Fronts....if you be a true RENEGADE you will follow me into the past as well.....check STEAM the Ghosts of the past are coming alive in the present.....in a FREE fps, made by the DOD called America's Army: Proving Grounds....

Here is the Link to the future, past OF {RW}...

https://steamcommuni...3N3GAD3WARRIORS

RENEGADES STRIKE AS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 Waldo Khan

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:41 PM

View PostB1ackBishop, on 23 March 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

I was in the Clan Renegade Warriors {CRW} for 4 or 5 year back in the MW 4 and MW Merc days. Is this the same as (RW) clan? I Don't remember any on the names here Posted Image
I maintained my nick from those good old days. Does nicks like Mechzilla and Executioner ring any bells?

But I remember you Wyatt Earp! Hehe... from the Wild Wild West clan, our old allies.

{CRW} B1ackBishop

THAT WAS AN OFFSHOOT OF ANOTHER CLAN...I AM WALDO...THE HOLDER OF TRUE KNOWLEDGE , ONCE LEADER OF 101ST ICM AND kHAN OF {RW}...IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH HIT ME UP..... Posted Image

View PostHighPingDrifter, on 28 April 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

Yes there was A floy
Howdy It is I HPDrifter most of you may remeber my other name FrootLoop. Still aint played this much RW forever

SUP DRIFTER

View PostFralor, on 05 January 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

My dad was in RW. back in the day. Posted Image

WHAT WAS HIS IN GAME NAME I PROBABLY RECRUITED HIM?

View PostWyatt Earp, on 06 January 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

Although not a RW, just checking in with ya. Remember RW well!!

WWW. Wyatt Earp

'SUP EARP

View Postvkdune, on 07 January 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:

I remember RW as well Attrition only lol

AND WHY DONT U CHECK THE REALITY...THAT WAS IN mw4 vengeance...WHEN WE MOVED TO MERCENARIES WE BECAME A TEAM CLAN..I WAS THE LEADER AT THAT TIME..WISE A S S

View PostWinterknight, on 24 March 2012 - 06:03 AM, said:

Not exactly.
Ren and Bull pretty much handed it off to me (MechZilla-someone's already registered under that, blast it) because of the league play. They didn't want to do it. So, they kept RW going, and I came up with CRW.
That's the long and short of it anyway.

KIND OF A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT MAGGOT

View PostM U S E, on 15 June 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

Always nice to see old names. Hope RW gets going again for MWO. Especially remember busting 'ole AZRAEL up in Attrition :wub:

ALL {AK} MUST DIE...F U MAGGOT....LOL

View PostAda NuFF, on 26 August 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

where is ole (RW) n4sir ?

DEAD I KILLED HIM LOLLOLOLOIL

View PostRW Bull S Eye, on 09 November 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

so,none of you remember me then ? lol and Ren ? lol,, BF3 a lot when we play,been playing this version some, its pretty good so far,
miss all you guys for real,all those days an nights ,i loved the servers back then,its what made everything so tight and grow so big back in that day),it was more then just playing a game,,and forums are are cool an all,but nothing takes the place of lobby rats chatting inbetween games,lol, servers should handle more players then more could there to play of chat what ever they like to do,lol, just like MW 4 was unpatched ,but with new mechs an game engine, old lay out new engine
then it would grow once again just as it did,but as long as it is kept out of peoples control and not have the ability for lobby rats lol, think ABOUT, HOW LONG DID MERCS KEEP GOING EVEN <
sometimes lobby rats are good for a server ,it builds the friendships mong players,

MOTHERFUQER.....IS THIS 4 REAL??? I HOPE YOU SEE THIS...

View PostMofuggerX, on 28 December 2012 - 06:54 PM, said:

Necro'd.

Was there an RW Floyd at some point?

YES HE WAS MY PADAWAN ,,,,FAJAPO

Edited by Waldo Khan, 30 December 2019 - 04:31 PM.

#24 alpha303

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2022 - 09:50 AM

Sup gents? It's [RW] Alpha. Only took me 10 years to find this thread. Thanks for reminding me of the good ol days. Miss you guys. iCeBoX4u, ASRAEEL, Bull S Eye, HPDrifter/FrootLoop, n4sir, ... and of course Ren.. I see you! Be well, clan. [RW]!

#25 RW Bull S Eye

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2024 - 06:22 PM

Any RW's around ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users