https://mw5mercs.com...03/34-mw5-patch

#2 Rhialto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:26 PM

Goodbye here, I'm pissed of the MW5 news on a MWO forum.

I tried my best to tolerate until MW5 launch but they keep posting MW5 stuff here and I get notified everytime and I have enough of this. Stupid move from you not moving MW5 related annoucements in a dedicated forum I would not have subscribed to.

#3 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:32 PM

View PostRhialto, on 20 March 2020 - 12:26 PM, said:

Goodbye here, I'm pissed of the MW5 news on a MWO forum.

I tried my best to tolerate until MW5 launch but they keep posting MW5 stuff here and I get notified everytime and I have enough of this. Stupid move from you not moving MW5 related annoucements in a dedicated forum I would not have subscribed to.

You could always just either ignore it as it clearly says MW5 in the title, or stop watching this forum and get no announcements at all. You can clear the notification just by clicking the notification alert to bring the popup up and then closing it. This says you "read" the announcement, without having to visit the link.

#4 Rhialto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:38 PM

View PostTesunie, on 20 March 2020 - 12:32 PM, said:

You could always just either ignore it as it clearly says MW5 in the title, or stop watching this forum and get no announcements at all. You can clear the notification just by clicking the notification alert to bring the popup up and then closing it. This says you "read" the announcement, without having to visit the link.

I was subscribed to the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum, I was notified of every new topic. They announce both MWO and MW% in it instead of separating those. Of course I could have created a rule to filter out any email coming with MW5 in its title but that's not how I see it. No big deal.

#5 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:45 PM

View PostRhialto, on 20 March 2020 - 12:38 PM, said:

I was subscribed to the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum, I was notified of every new topic. They announce both MWO and MW% in it instead of separating those. Of course I could have created a rule to filter out any email coming with MW5 in its title but that's not how I see it. No big deal.

I just ignore it manually. "Oh, a MW5 patch. Cool." *Clicks my notification tab closed*
Then again I don't have it e-mail me, I just have the forum itself notify me from the top bar of the site.
I also own MW5, and it's nice to see these announcements for me.

Now, I'm not saying that MW5 announcements shouldn't be in their own announcement forum (they should to be honest), so I do agree with you. I just think it's a little over the top to be "off this forum" simply because of this. But, you do you and I'll just do me.

#6 Vellron2005

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,443 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 21 March 2020 - 03:30 AM

So my lancemates will no longer stomp through the base they are paid to protect?!

HELL YEAH! <3

Plus, good moders can now make complete story arcs, romances, and such, unfold in the dropship..

Somebody PLEASE make something of it worth playing..

Is it possible to make custom maps and quests yet?

Edited by Vellron2005, 21 March 2020 - 03:35 AM.

#7 Mighty Spike

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:30 PM

Anyone else gets a Fatal Error when starting Assasination missions after the 3..2..1 countdown during loading screen after the Patch ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users